24. New arms for new beginnings

Flashback 29

(Y/n) opened her eyes, finding herself in the hospital. The door opened and the Mizukage stepped in. "So you tried to kill yourself, that's interesting", he says. She sighs and turns to look at him. "What do you want?". "I have a mission for you but only once you've recovered both physically and mentally, I can't have you trying to kill yourself every five minutes", he chuckles. Her fists clench beneath the blanket. "I'll give you a week to recover and then you'll be off on the mission". She nods and watches as he leaves.

Flashback 30

She kneels before him. "What is the mission?", She asks. She notices a smirk appear on his face. "There is a village not too far away that seems to have betrayed us, I would like you to destroy it. I don't care what you do, blow it up, kill them all by hand. Just as long as everyone suffers we will be fine". (Y/n) nods and teleports away. She looks down at the map she was given and plans her attack.

Flashback 31

People scream in pain as they are cut down, others because of being on fire. The village was in utter chaos. Families tried to hide but (Y/n) found them with ease, killing them all. They lay before her, no longer living. All of them are just meaningless corpses now. She jumps through a window and cut down a couple who were trying to escape. A door opens and a little girl steps out. She looks up at me, her face expressionless. "They're dead", she says, her foot appears from under her long night gown as she gently kicks one of the corpses. (Y/n) feels frozen just watching this girl, she feels nothing at all even though her parents are dead. "Aren't you sad that you lost your parents?", she asks the young girl. "Even if they were my parents they didn't care for me. Do you know what it feels like to be alone?", she asks. (Y/n) doesn't respond. "When no matter how hard you try you are never good enough. When no matter how much you give you never receive anything. When no matter how hard you try no one will ever see you as an equal". The girl begins to walk towards (Y/n). "When everyone you love turns their back on you. Do you know the pain I feel everyday when I wake up hear people calling me a freak and a monster?". (Y/n) nods her head and watches as the young girl stands right in front of her, putting her hand on the sword in (Y/n)'s. "All children want to be loved but not all are. I wish every night for a loving family, perhaps some friends". She lifts my hand. "Someone to acknowledge me as a person rather then a pest, but no matter how hard we try we all end up dead". She thrusts (Y/n)'s  sword through her stomach. (Y/n) catches the girls body before it hits the ground. "Since you are still alive you must have something to live for, what is it?". "M-my parents live but they are the beginning of my pain, I-I have two f-friends". The little girl smiles. "Friends and family... I wonder what that's like...". Her heart stops and her body falls limp. (Y/n) lays her body on the floor next to her parent's and leaves. She looks over all she's done, all the pain she has caused. Her heart clenches at the thought of the little girl. She needed to leave the Mist, just like Zabuza the Mist is not for her.

Flashback 32

(Y/n) stands before the Mizukage, not bothering to bow. "So you want to leave?", he asks. (Y/n) nods. "I'll be going back to the frost village". The Mizukage nods. "Fine, but don't you dare think of showing your face here again, if so you shall be killed on sight". (Y/n) clenches her teeth and walks away.

Flashback 33

(Y/n) takes a deep breath and knocks on the house she grew up in. An old man opens the door and scowls at her. "So you've come back from your adventures brat". He walks in and leads her to her mother who was sitting at their table drinking tea. The old woman almost spat out the liquid in her mouth when she saw her daughter. She frowned and sent her a glare. "So you want us to take you back, hmph why should we?". "I have no where else to go", (Y/n) says, her voice holding no emotion. Her mother smirks. "You've come crawling back to us, well you better behave or else we'll have you thrown out. Not only of our house but of the village too. We don't need freaks like you wandering around and spreading your disease. Get a job too, we won't be letting you live off of us you brat!". (Y/n) nods and takes her belongings to her old room. She sighs and lays on her old bed. No matter how hard she tried to fight it, the tears just kept coming.

Flashback 34

"Hello class, I will be your new teacher. You can all call me (Y/n)-sensei", She announces. "You're the daughter of the village leader, aren't you?", a kid calls out. I force a smile and nod. "Ah yes I am". "But I heard that their daughter is a freak", a girl calls out. "I heard that she is a monster". The kids gossiped like this for what seemed like hours. Suddenly someone called out. "Hey! Don't say stuff like that! They are only rumors, if you want true information then get it yourself". I looked over and saw a boy in the back of the class. He had spiky blonde hair and two different colored eyes. One was blue and the other was red. "Haha the freak is standing up to the other freak". (Y/n) grits her teeth and focuses chakra to her hands. Ice kunai fly out, barely missing the yelling kids. They stare at her with fear in their eyes. "I won't let you call him or anyone else a freak, if you're going to say things like that then you are ignorant. You don't care for anyone else and when it comes to actually being a ninja you will die and because people only know you as rude and egotistical no one will care. Has anyone else got something they would like to say?", I growl. No one speaks so I go on with the class.

Flashback 35

(Y/n) sat by herself in the park. She noticed the blonde kid from earlier and a smile claimed her lips. It felt weird, to smile. She gestured the boy over and he came. He sat next to her. "Thank you for standing up for me in class", she says. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck. "Oh it was nothing, I hated people saying those things, I mean they do it to me all the time". "Why?", she asks. He looks her in the eye and then quickly looks away. "My eyes are different colors due to my kekkei genkai, people call me freak for it", he sighs. (Y/n) begins to unwrap her bandages revealing her blue markings and scars. "My kekkei genkai is like that too, people think I'm a freak". He touched the scars and looked back up at me. "You cut yourself?", he asks worriedly. "I used to, but I stopped when I fell in love". "In love? In love with who?". (Y/n) chuckles and shakes her head. "Don't worry about it, you won't know him". There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "Can I tell you my dream?", he asks. (Y/n) nods. "Go ahead kid". "Well I want to become village leader so that no one has to be treated as a freak". He jumped up onto the bench. "I, Kuro Tsukiko will become the village leader and everyone will acknowledge me as a power ninja and not just a freak!". (Y/n) giggled and helped the kid down. "Well, I believe you can do it".

Flashback 36

"What do you mean you're leaving? (Y/n)-sensei you can't leave", Kuro says sternly. "I'm sorry but I can't get married, I just can't do it". His hetero eyes fill with tears. "B-but you were gonna help me with my dream, we were gonna do it together". (Y/n) sighs and places her hand on the blonde's head. "I'm sorry, I can't live here anymore". "Then take me with you, please (Y/n) you're all that I have", he begs. It hurt to look at him, knowing she was leaving him alone. He's the last of his clan, he has no friends and family. (Y/n) knelt down and hugged him. "I love you with all of my heart, now come with me and I will show you a place you can live".

Flashback 37

The front door opened and two males appeared. Akira and Daichi, her best friends. "(Y/n) what are you doing here?", Akira asks."I want to ask for a favor". They nod and notice the boy standing next to me. "Sure what do you want us to do?", Daichi asks. "Look after him, please. I'm leaving the village and I don't know if I ever will return but if you do hear of me living happily then bring him to me". Akira offers his hand to Kuro and he takes it. Daichi does the same. "I'm Akira and this is Daichi, we'll look after you until we know that (Y/n) is alright". Kuro nods and turns to (Y/n). "Thank you", he whispers. (Y/n) opens her arms and Kuro runs over and hugs her. "Good bye Kuro", she whispers. "Goodbye mum".

Flashback 38

(Y/n) walks towards the large front gates of the leaf village. She does a couple of hand signs, casting a genjutsu on her arms. She lifts her bandages and smiles at the scar-free blue markings. New arms for a new beginning.

Update is here right now! I'm so grateful of all the support I have been given, its really heart warming to know how you guys feel. These are pretty sad though, makes me wanna cry. Also I forgot to mention it in the last update but we are on like 8k reads on this story. That is amazing! Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD