35. New team, New Sensei

I groan quietly as I feel someone poking my cheek. "Leave me alone", you mumble, rolling over. Unfortunately you had fallen asleep on the couch and rolled off onto the floor. "Guess what day it is today!", Naruto announces. "What?", I ask, rubbing my eyes. "Today we get to find out who are in our teams and who our Sensei's are". You stand up and stretch. "Yeah I know, I already know what teams you'll be in". "Really? Who told you?". "Oh last night while I was carrying Iruka to the hospital he told me". "Can you please tell me?", he begs. I shake my head. "You'll just have to find out when you get there". Naruto pouts and takes a seat at the table. You walk over to him and ruffle his hair. "Man you are adorable", you giggle. "I am not!", he argues. You just roll your eyes and head to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Timeskip

I finished breakfast and put it on the table. "Breakfast is ready!", I call. Naruto and Sasuke run in and begin to eat really fast. "Hey, calm down you two", you chuckle. They nod and begin to eat slower, barely though. Kuro walks into the room and takes a seat beside me. "Are you going to the academy today?"Kuro asks. "Nope I've got the day off and so do you". "Really?". "Yup". "Aw how come you two get to have a day off?", Naruto complains. "You can have the day off if you want but you'll never find out who is in your team or who your sensei is". Naruto sighs and continues with his breakfast.

Ten minutes later we all finish. "We're going now!", Sasuke calls. "Ok, I'll see you two later". They both wave and then jump out of the window, running to the academy. I sigh and lay back on the couch. "I love lazy days", you say with a sleepy smile on your face. Kuro lets out a quiet chuckle and jumps on top of you. "What are you doing?", you groan, he had almost knocked the wind out of you. "I'm gonna sleep here", he says into your shoulder. Being too lazy, you leave him there and fall asleep.

Timeskip

A sudden noise wakes you up, someone is knocking at the front door. You groan and brush the hair out of Kuro's face. He stirs slightly as you sit up. You stand up and lay him down on the couch, pulling a blanket over his sleeping body. You walk to the door and open it, revealing the masked, silver haired Jounin. "Oh hey Kakashi, aren't you supposed to be at the academy?", you ask. He nods. "Yes I am". He then pushes past you and begins looking around. You didn't really mind and just closed the door behind him. You watched him walk around the kitchen and living room, he looked down at Kuro and then up at you. "Is this the boy from your old village?", he asks. "Yeah". Kakashi sits down on the couch next to Kuro and points to an empty chair across from him. You walk over and take a seat in it. He meets your gaze with his visible eye. "I came here to ask you a couple things about Naruto and Sasuke", he states. You nod. "Ok, what would you like to know?". He strokes his masked chin for a second and then returns his gaze to you. "What are Naruto and Sasuke like? Also what's their relationship?". "Well Naruto is hyperactive and determined, he is very kind and sweet and wants everyone in the village to see how he is their equal. He wishes to become Hokage so that people will see him as a strong shinobi. Sasuke however wants revenge on his brother for murdering his clan. He's a bit egotistical when it comes to abilities and sees those who can't beat him as inferior. Sasuke suppresses all of his emotions. When you saw Sasuke and I at the dock I got through his protective layer and he melted like ice in the sun. Together they are very competitive. Naruto knows that Sasuke is stronger then him but he will never give up and in due time Sasuke will see that Naruto is catching up to him. They're rivals". Kakashi gives me a closed eyed smile. "Thank you, this information is very helpful". Suddenly there is another knock on the door. I walk over and open it to see Haruka, holding baby Tsuki in her arms. "Hey (Y/n)", she greets. "Oh hey Haruka, how'd you know I had the day off?". "Naruto came by this morning and told me about how was getting a team and a new Sensei, he mentioned you not being at work so I was going to stop by if that's alright with you". "Oh that's fine, come in". Haruka walks in and stops dead in her tracks when she sees Kakashi. You notice her looking at him. "Oh um Haruka this is Kakashi and Kakashi this is my friend Haruka". "Yes I'm well aware of Haruka-san, (Y/n), she spoke for you in court". You nod and send a smile to Haruka. "And I've seen you also Kakashi-san, you were in the same team as my cousin". "Rin?". Haruka nods. Kakashi begins to walk towards the door. "It was nice seeing you both, also thank you (Y/n) for the info, I'll see you later". Kakashi leaves. "How do you know him?", you ask. "My cousin, Rin, was in his team. She had a massive crush on him". She pauses and her face heats up. "I liked him also but I would never tell him that... or anyone else to be honest. I couldn't tell my cousin because I knew she would start to hate me or something, she was in love with him". I place my hands on her shoulders and stare into her eyes. "Hey, cheer up, do you wanna hang out here for a while?". Her face lights up and she enthusiastically nods. "I would love to".

Just thought of this now... I hadn't planned this at all... but I ship Kakashi and Haruka #KakaHaru nothing else, nothing at all... Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter. One of my closest friends said she didn't like my books and I was pretty down about it, I mean people are entitled to their own opinions but this hit me hard for some unknown reason. I'm not particularly good at anything and this the only thing I get praise for. But after reading some of your guys comments a had my smile back. Thank you all for your support. Also sorry I haven't updated this story. Right now I'm writing chapters according to a Naruto timeline so it will correlate with the series. Also for some reason I want (Y/n) to adopt Gaara... I'm like a crazy cat lady but with children... Chapter 200 we'll have the entire leaf village, villagers dead and alive, all of them will be my children. I don't know where this is going so I'm going to stop. Congrats if you read all of this. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD