18. Loved too much to let go

The girls and I arrived back at the apartment. On the way back we picked up the ingredients for dinner and as soon as I got back I started cooking. "What are you doing?", Ino asks. "Well I've gotta make us dinner or we'll starve". She giggles and sits on the couch with the other girls. "You girls can watch a movie while I cook and then we can hang out after". They all nod and start watching a movie.

Half way through making dinner I hear a knock at the door. I walk over and open it. I expected to see Naruto or one of those pervy ninja but it was Sasuke. "How can I help you?", you ask. "You said your door is always open didn't you". I sweat drop and nod. "Right, but if living is what you want, you might want to leave". He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Why is that?". Suddenly a high pitched voice echoed though the house. "(Y/n)-sensei who is it?", Sakura calls. I look back and smile at the girls. "Don't worry its just Naruto". I look back at Sasuke and give him an apologetic look. "I mean you can come in if you want but then they might annoy you to death". He smirks. "Anyway what was it that you wanted to come here for anyway?", I ask. "I wanted someone to hang out with". I raise an eyebrow. "Why me?". "Because you're not annoying". "Aw you're too nice to me", you coo. He sends me a glare and I giggle. "Well you can hang out with Naruto if you want someone to hang out with". He scoffs. "I'm not hanging out with that dobe". "Well its your choice, I'm making him dinner too so if you're with him I'll bring you some". I can tell he's actually considering it. "Which door is his?". I point to the one down the hall a little bit. "Ok bye", he says walking away. I close the door and stand there for a minute or so. I hear Sasuke walk down the stair and then stop. He then begins walking quietly back up the stairs and over to Naruto's apartment. I just hoped they would get along.

Timeskip

I finished making dinner and set the table for me and the girls. I then got two plates of food and headed towards Naruto's apartment. I knocked on the door and Naruto opened it, a big smile was on his face. "Hiya (Y/n)". "I brought you boys dinner". Naruto stopped. "How did you know there was two of us?". "I was the one that suggested Sasuke comes here". Naruto let me in and Sasuke packed up the game of cards they were having on the table. "If you two need anything just come to me, but its best if Naruto does. If the Sakura or Ino see him they'll annoy the hell out of you". The nod and thank me. Then I leave the apartment and head back to my own.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto wasn't being as annoying as he usually is. I was actually having fun hanging out with him, but I would never admit that. I was eating and noticed Naruto stop eating. He stares down at the food and sighs. I raise an eyebrow. "Why do you look so sad?", I ask. He looks up at me and smiles slightly. "I was just thinking...". "About what?". Naruto hesitates before he give his reply. "Is this what it feels like to have a mom?". I tense, as much as I hated it I knew it was true. Naruto looks at me, awaiting my answer. I swallow hard and stare down at my own food. "Yeah.. it is". There was a moment of silence. "I feel like she understands me better then anyone, she knows exactly what to say to make me feel better and she doesn't care that hanging around me gives her a bad name... I wish she was my mom". Naruto whispered the last part but I still heard it. "Me too I guess", I sigh. Naruto smiled. "Then we would be brothers". I zoned out after that, Naruto kept rambling about how great it would to have a brother. As a child I always wanted a little brother, Itachi and father never really had time for me and I would get all the attention of a younger sibling. I smiled slightly and looked up at the blonde knucklehead. If only...

Your POV

I went back into my apartment and took a seat at the table with the girls. "Itadakimasu!". We all began to eat and the girls kept complimenting me on how good it was. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Naruto stood there with both plates. "Can we please have some more?", he asks. I smile and nod. "Of course". I fill up both plates with more food and send him on his way. "Who is he with?", Sakura asks. I shrug. "He says he made a friend so I made them both dinner". The girls were satisfied with my answer andcontinued eating their dinner.

After cleaning up I saw the girls in the living room waiting for me. "Lets talk!", Ino exclaims. "About what?", Tenten asks. "Boys!", Sakura and Ino yell together. I raise an eyebrow. "Why do you two want to talk about boys for?". "Because". "Because you want a reason to talk about Sasuke?", I add. The two shake their heads. "Lets talk about you other girls, you already know about us", Ino says with a light blush. "Yeah what about you Hinata?", Sakura asks. Hinata blushes and fidgets with her thumbs. "I-I don't like anybody". The girls all hear the sound of the front door opening. Naruto walks in with the two empty plates. "Sorry to interrupt you guys, I was just bringing these back". "Its Ok Naruto". He puts the plates on the bench and walks back to his apartment. I turn and see Hinata with a bright red face, I couldn't help but smirk. "So you like Naruto, Hinata?", I ask. She goes even redder and tries to hide behind her bangs. I giggle and hug her. "Its Ok, I won't tell anyone and these girls won't either". She smiles up at me and then we all turn to Tenten. "How about you?", I ask. "I don't have a crush", she says, her face completely disagreeing with her. "What are the boys names that are in your team?", I ask. "Um Lee and Neji". I tap my chin, thinking. Suddenly my eyes light up. "Its Neji right?". She blushes and shakes her head. "Ok so two like Sasuke, one likes Naruto and another like Neji". All the girls blush. "And (Y/n)-sensei likes Iruka-sensei!", they yell together. I blush and shake my head. "Look girls I know that Iruka is a very nice man and all but I don't think I can love again". "Why is that?", Ino asks. "(Y/n)-sensei still loves that Zabuza guy", Sakura says. "You love him too much to let him go", Hinata whispers. I nod and given all a sad smile.

Timeskip

The girls were all asleep in there beds on the ground in my living room. Ino and Sakura shared a mattress and Tenten and Hinata shared the other. It was about 12am so I decided I should go check on Naruto. I left my apartment and walked over to his. I opened the door, it was unlocked. I saw Naruto asleep in his bed and Sasuke sleeping on a couch in the corner. I pulled their blanket over them both and placed a gentle kiss on their foreheads. I stood by the door and looked over the at the boys. Such youth shouldn't be treated the way that they are. I sigh and close the door and go back into my apartment. When I got to my room there was someone standing there, the ninja with the mask. "I have a message from the Hokage". You nod and sit on you bed, awaiting it. "Tomorrow there will be a court deciding whether or not you will aloud to stay in this village". I was quite shocked. "Why?", I ask quietly. "People in the village have complained that they don't trust you and that you shouldn't be aloud here". I nod and bow to him. "Thank you I guess", I say sadly. He makes a hand sign and disappears. I lay on my bed, not bothering to get changed. I couldn't stop the tears, they just kept coming. Was I going to lose everything again?

A cliff hanger kind of. Will they let you stay in the leaf village or will they kick you out. After everything you've done the villagers have just turned their backs on you. WHAT ASS HATS! Anyway vote and follow me for more.