WTGF part 3

Mabel stared in surprise at the brunette haired boy and her mom. The boy stared at her and matched her gaze, as well as Carla. He looked innocent enough, with a black jacket on because Gravity Falls was freezing. Even in summer. Mabel decided he seemed ok. She took a breath.

                   "Mom, who is this?" Mabel asked. Carla glanced at the boy, and he nodded. 

"Well, his name is Dipper Corduroy. He's going to be going to your school in the fall, plus he’s our neighbour, and he will be working with us in the restaurant honey." Carla explained. Mabel's face fell. She liked having people around, just not around all the time, and only the people she felt close too. It could be annoying. Dipper was studying Mabel's face, the girl finally saw that out of the corner of her eye. She rolled her eyes, but didn't say a word. Carla looked at her expression, and left the room, leaving only      

Dipper and Mabel alone. 

          "Hello, little punk!" Dipper snarled as soon as Carla was out of earshot. Mabel blinked in surprise, and yelped as soon as she realized Dipper was clutching something tightly in his hands, and Mabel was getting flown in the air, but Dipper  silenced her by using that thing he was holding. Mabel clawed at the air in desperate attempts to free herself. She looked behind her, and saw the wall. So he was gonna beat a depressed girl against a wall while her parents were here. What a bully, What a pyscho. 

Mabel's eyes widened as Dipper  suddenly put her down. She fell to the floor without a sound, probably due to the fact that Dipper had silenced every noise caused by her. The boy was staring at her bed. Mabel found nothing wrong with that until she remembered that that was the place she was hiding her journal. He was leaning towards it now, and Mabel’s instincts came out effortlessly. Not even trying to hide it, Mabel lunged at Dipper, who fell instantly under Mabel’s  decreasing, but still stable, weight. 

           The girl defended her journal, and stole it back, and let Dipper get up, but only when she heard her mom, coming to the room.   

"Hey kids!" Carla said when she got in, laughing a little under her breath. Mabel just smiled cheekily at Dipper, who did the same.

“I made some brownies! Have a bag Dipper!” Mabel’s mother said as she handed her a plastic sandwich bag inhabited by five brownies. 

“Thanks Mrs Pines” Mabel’s new found enemy replied, taking the food. 

"Well, it's time you got home now Dipper, See you tomorrow!" Carla said in a wind-chime-like voice. Without another word, Dipper  waved, glared at Mabel, and left the house. Mabel instantly felt more comfortable.

“He’s a nice boy isn’t he!” Said Carla. Mabel just nodded. She went on “Mabel, sweetie your father and I need to talk to you about something.”

“Mooommm... I’m tired”

“Ok then dear we’ll wait until tomorrow.”

Once Carla left the room, Mabel cracked open her new journal, and began reading it. Eventually she felt really tired, though, and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Edited by A.J