NM Part 2

Mabel carefully opened a little window latch to see who it was. The person was looking impatient, and it was..Dipper. Despite all her instincts, Mabel pounding heart slowed down with relief. Dipper was a friend, and hopefully with luck, nothing bad had happened to him. Mabel slowly opened the door.

"Come in quickly" She hissed. Dipper rushed inside, and Mabel was glad that he was at least listening to her for once.

"Not like he does that much" Mabel thought wryly. Shaking the thought from her head, Mabel smiled.

"Well, are you alright?" She asked Dipper. Dipper was being unusually quiet.

"Perfectly fine, thanks" Dipper snapped, rolling his eyes. Mabel flinched, and Dipper's gaze immediately softened.

"Sorry, I know your worried about me, but I'm ok. Now, what about you?" Dipper soothed.

"I'm fine. Just a little shaken up." Mabel explained quietly. Dipper looked like he wanted to reply, but before he could, Mabel's parents rushed in, relief in their eyes.

"Thank God your alright! We were so worried!" Mabel's Mother exclaimed, running over, and hugging her daughter with a pure relief that Mabel recognized clearly. 

"Sorry I was so late. I got caught up in something" Mabel attempted to explain, her voice muffled by the bear hug that her mother was giving her. Finally, Mabel's mom released the hug, and Mabel breathed.

"And I'll be going now" Dipper cut in, turning to the door, a ill-looking look on his face. Suddenly, before he got to the door he paused. A different look on his face now, he sighed.

"You know what, may I stay?" Dipper asked. Mabel blinked. That was weird. Once Dipper had his mind set on something, he was going to do it, end of story. What had made him change his mind, Mabel wondered. 

"But then again, I've only been in Gravity Falls for a month so far. Maybe I don't know him as well as I think I do. Heck, we were enimes at first! It makes sense I wouldn't know him that well." Mabel reasoned with herself in her thoughts. However much Mabel tried to convince herself though, Mabel couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something bad was happening right under her nose, and it was annoying her.

"Ok, but don't be dragging Bill the dorito over here" Mabel joked to him, trying to lighten the mood.

To Mabel's relief, Dipper laughed.

"Yeah, ok. Long as you don't make him mad with your snarky comebacks" He joked back in a teasing manner. Mabel noticed something off about this though. His eyes were dark, not light and wide open like they usually were when Dipper joked.

"Somethings not right" Mabel thought to herself. She would confront Dipper about it later. Now, she needed to take a nap. Going up to her room, Mabel glanced back at Dipper. He was going back to his house, but first, Mabel's parents insisted that he try to eat something before he went.

"It's cold and dark, and your probably starving" Mabel's dad had insisted gruffly. Mabel was hungry, but she had refused to eat until she had taken a nice sleep.

Dipper glanced back at Mabel, meeting her in the eyes, and nodded. Shivering with a weird feeling, Mabel went in her bedroom, and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAHHHH SO THIS EPISODES ALMOST OVER GUYS AND I'M NOT SURE YOU GUYS ARE READY TO HANDLE THE FINALE YET, BUT THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE FINISHED TODAY, AND ADJEJKGTJREJDF