B.C. part 1

Mabel woke up with a start. It was the middle of school, and she had accidently fallen asleep in math.

  "Um, what was that again?" Mabel askes, embarresed.

  "Mabel, we are having a assembly and a assignment for Nation Anti Bully day here in Gravity Falls! Pay attention!" Mr. Ritter scolded her.

"Sorry..It won't happen again" Mabel said, frowning. Turning his attention away from her, Mr. Ritter continued his lecture.

  "So class, the project will be about bullies. You have to work with your groups to come up with a way to advertise Anti Bullying. You may go into your groups, now!" Mr. Ritter said. 

The children rushed into thier groups. Mabel liked her group a lot. It consisted of her, Pacifica, Alex, Robbie, and a weird girl with a deep voice and a lizard.

  "I think we should do a poster!" The weird girl suggested.

   "No offense Grenda, but everyone else will be doing that! This our chance to shine! Lets think of something that has never been done before!" Pacifca urged.

Oh. That was the girls name. Grenda. Mabel was glad she wouldn't have to look like a idiot not knowing the girls name.

  "Guys, we should go bigger! A sale to Anti Bully Campeigns everywhere!" Alex said.

Mabel got a idea. You could see the lightbulb pop above her head. She squealed, and then talked.

  "Guys! That gives me a idea! Lets call it Operation Bully Campeign! Whos in!" Mabel exclaimed. One by one, all the group members put their hands together, and cheered.

Operation Bully Campeign was officially ago.

  In the whole class period, Mabel and the others talked with the teacher, and built a plan. The teacher thought their plan was so good, he assigned their group to talk at the assembly.

  "Team Anti Bullies?" Mabel said smiling, putting her hand out.
"Team Anti Bullies!" The others cheered, putting their hands in.

At the end of class, the teacher called their group to the front.

"So, as you know, I assigned you guys to speak at the assembly. I have more information to tell you guys as well. The assembly requires, obviosuly, a speaker. Who will be speaking for you guys?" Mr. Ritter asked, looking down at papers.

   "Pacifca?" Alex suggested. Pacifca nodded no.

  "Alex?" Grenda suggested. Once again, it was a no.

   "Grenda?" Mabel added. It was once again, a no.

"What about Mabel! Shes smart, shes had expeirence with a bully, and shes a amazing speaker." Pacifca chimed in.

  "Yes! Come on Mabel!" Alex cheered. Mabel blushed.

  "I dunno guys..." Mabel said wearily.

"Please Mabel! Your a great speaker!" Pacifica said, bringing out the puppy dog eyes.

  ".....Fine, but only because you begged me with the puppy dog eyes." Mabel sighed, feeling defeat.

  "YAY MABEL!" Pacifca cheered. The group went up to the desk, and Mr. Ritter looked up.

"So, who will be the speaker?" He asked.

"Mabel. Mabel Pines will be ou speaker." Alex said.

Mr. Ritter looked up and smiled.

  "Great! Ok, well the assembly is tommorw, so get some rest tonight, and be prepared tommorow. Now, class dismissed!"