CP Part 2

Mabel looked Dipper in the eyes, and gulped. She had said the wrong thing, and she had said it to harshly. Dipper opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but a creak from the door of Mabel's parents room made him freeze. Mabel reacted first, running towards the sound. Mabel's dad stepped out, looking confused.

"What's going on?" He asked. Mabel glanced at Dipper. Realization lit up in Mabel's dads eyes. Dipper narrowed his eyes as Stan walked forward, towards him.

"Get out of my house" Stan demanded, clutching his hands into a fist. Dipper raised a eyebrow.

"Why should I do that?" Dipper questioned, staring at the Pines balefully. Stan growled.

"Because you need to go home, it's late, and I'm a adult. You don't question me, you just do what your told." Stan pointed out, obviously restraining himself to not just punch the incompetent teen.

"Fine, your right. Thanks for letting me stay over for a while" Dipper said reluctantly. Mabel's heart quickened with hope. This seemed almost to good to be true that he was giving up this easily.

Grunting with approval, Stan turned to Mabel.

"I'm going back to bed sweetie, you sure you'll be able to fall asleep again?" He asked, concern in his eyes. Mabel smiled a bit and nodded. She hugged her father goodnight, and turned to go into her room, but suddenly, she felt weightless.

"You!" She spat, seeing Dipper still standing there, a smirk on his face.

"You didn't think I'd give up that easily, did you?" Dipper laughed. Mabel sighed.

"Maybe.." Mabel admitted. She tried to grasp her amulet that still hung on her neck, but when she did, Dipper saw, and just clutched his amulet, making the grip on Mabel tighter. Mabel winced. It also kinda hurt her. Mabel flinched again as the grip tightened more and more. Dipper gazed at her, and his look softened, suddenly letting go. Mabel fell.

"Ow.." She groaned. Dipper was staring at her now desperately. Mabel was confused.

"Dipper..?" Mabel asked, though all her instincts were screaming at her to run. Dipper gave her his hand, and helped her up.

"Mabel, we have to go! The Order...They'll find us now! They were using me!" Dipper gasped out. Mabel's eyes widened. She wasn't sure if she believed Dipper, but the look on his face was so genuine that she couldn't help but think that she needed to follow him.

"Fine, but if you try something..." Mabel trailed off, giving him a look. Dipper gave her a apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, but the Order..they did something to control me..I didn't mean to hurt you" Dipper pleaded. Mabel sighed, looking down. She could either go with him, and put herself in possible danger, or she could stay here and be safe or possible attacked by the Order that she literally only found out about today.

"What happens if the Order decides to control you again, Dipper. We'll both be in danger." Mabel put in. 

"That's a risk, but we'll have to take it." Dipper sighed. Mabel's mind was going crazy with thoughts.

"I'll come with you, but if something happens...I'll never trust you again" Mabel said darkly.

"It'll be ok, and look! The suns coming up!" Dipper noted. Mabel turned to see that he was right.

"Ok. Let's go" Mabel sighed.

And so they left.