Discovern Coven short episode

Mabel sat in her bed, reading the journal. Maybe she could find something different on the supernatural, she thought. So far, it was no luck, until Mabel found a page on some strange Vampires. It was very interesting, and it included a well-drawn sketch of the Vampires hideout.

 "These vampires are like no other I have ever met. They don't drink animal blood, or blood at all! They call themselves vegetarians.  What a group, or more correctly, Coven!"

  It left off there. Mabel smiled at the writing. She had a mission now. She was gonna find these Vampires, if it was the last thing she did. She wanted to see how it worked, but Mabel first needed her own book to write down the interviews in. She found a dusty old leather book in the cabnit of her dresser. It looked a lot like the journal. Mabel smiled at the thought of starting her own journal. She then shook the thought from her head and went out of the house.

     She ran into the woods where the journal directed her to go, and then turned at a path, looking at it curiously. Why was there a path to where she was supposed to go? did the vampires wanna meet humans? She pondered these questions as she obediently followed the route to the vampires coven.

          What she noticed at first, was the darkness of the supposed home of the "vegan" vampires. inwardly, Mabel shivered and cringed. Suddenly, the door of the place swung open, and a thing that looked like a really pale human poked their head out.

   "Hello?" It said, looking at Mabel. Mabel waved shakily, and walked up to the vampire.

  "Hi. My names Mabel. I heard you guys who lived here were 'vegetarian' vampires. Do you guys mind if I come in and ask you some questions?" Mabel asked.

   The vampire looked startled, but then nodded, so Mabel came in, and saw about three other vampires in there, all eating human food. Mabel was plesently surprised when she saw. She had been a little skeptical of these vampires being 'vegan' and had been pretty scared, but now she wasn't since she had proof that they weren't actually gonna drink her blood. 

 Mabel drew a sketch of the home in her journal, and then interviewed them. It was a fast process, and she wrote down every interview. She learned how they became vampires, why they decided to be 'vegan', and more.

  When they were done, the vampires wanted her to show them the journal she had written everything down in. She complied, and showed them. The vampires smiled and Mabel smiled back. She liked these vampires, and they were nice to her.

   Mabel eventually remembered she needed to go home. The day was weird to her. She couldn't believe a group of vampires were so welcoming. Mabel sighed and waved goodbye, and tried to make her way home. She was happy. 

  She had started a journal of her own.

End of episode 5 (This was a very short episode)

A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR A WHILE! I've been really busy (and sick)  recently, so I haven't had the time to update. Anyways, this episode was made into a short episode because of many reasons-

1. I HAVE GREAT PLANS FOR SEASON 2 SO BE HYPED FOR THAT GUYS! I ALREADY HAVE DRAFTS AND THEY ARE LOOKING GREAT GUYS! *Sound of internal screaming*

2. I didn't wanna make this episode more awkward then it needed to be XD

3. This is literally all I have energy for to type at the moment, and lastly..

4. I'M FREAKING SICK WITH A STOMACH BUG GAH

Anyways guys, from here the story is gonna start getting pretty intense between Paz, Mabel, Bill, and Dipper. As I said, I have great plans not only for season 2, but for the rest of this season as well. 

Remember guys: GET HYPED CAUSE ITS GONNA START GETTING GOOD NOW

Bye!