FH part 4

Mabel wanted solitude. after she read all that, she ran to the woods, not noticing the teachers yelling after her. She ran into the woods, and went into a clearing. She sat down, and huddled herself into a ball. She was aware of footsteps approaching, but didn't bother to look. Suddenly, Mabel's amulet glew, and before she knew what was happening, a baby blue ball surrounded her, protecting her from anything or anyone that tried to get in, catch her, take her, or hurt her. She was thankful for it, and hummed to herself. She guessed that it was soundproof, so she could talk and sing to herself if she wanted.

   "Safe and sound..." She muttered to herself, a little incoherently. It was something that made her feel a little bit better. She heard a yell though, and it startled her. The bubble popped, and Dipper appeared. 

 "Mabel!" He yelled, running over. Mabel stared at him in shock, and them relief. Her eyes glazed over a bit, and glistened as she told Dipper about what had happened. He listened in shock and sympathy when he heard what she had read. He felt really sorry for her. It must have been shocking.

       "It's ok, Mabel. though its shocking now, its useful information." Dipper told her. 

 "Of course it is useful, but.. I might die if it gets shattered?! That's crazy!" Mabel exclaimed. Dipper agreed, but being the loyal person he was, he decided to comfort Mabel.

  "Mabel, It'll be ok. You wouldn't let that happen.. I wouldn't let it happen... ok?" Dipper said, blushing in embarrassment. He couldn't believe he had actually just said that, but in that moment, Dipper knew he meant it. Mabel smiled at him and laughed. Dipper laughed along with her, but inwardly, he was screaming  "oh my gosh".

           Mabel smiled at Dipper gratefully.

    "Thank you" She said to Dipper. She then hugged him. Dipper paused, and then hugged her back, smiling for real this time. Mabel smiled back at him, and this went on for like, forever until Dipper broke the silence.

 "So..schools over now, Mabel" He said to Mabel. 

 Mabel's face instantly dropped from a smile to a frown.

 "I totally forgot about school! omg Mom and Dad- MY mom and dad- are gonna kill me!" Mabel gasped. 

 Dipper smiled and took her by the hand. 

 "Then lets get you home- preferably before you mom and dad realize your gone. Oh, by the way, I'm working a shift at your mom's restaurant tonight, so we can talk later, ok? Let's go." Dipper said. Before Mabel could speak, Dipper used his amulet to teleport them to Mabel's house.

 "Thank you Dipper" Mabel said, smiling. She then ran into her house, and shut the door. Her parents never knew she was gone from school. 

 A few hours later, Mabel was asleep, and so was Carla, her mom. Stan, Mabel's dad, however, was not. He entered a code on the fridges water thing, and it opened up to a secret place. Stan went down there, and closed it behind him, leaving no noise at all.

    End of episode 4