MD part 2

Mabel blinked her eyes open, confused as to what had happened. She only remembered a big blast, and then... nothing. Mabel felt a little different though. She quickly ran to the nearest mirror she could find, and screamed when she saw her reflection. 

         She was Dipper, or more correctly, in Dipper's body. She screamed again, and this time, her body came running. Mabel stared as her body, or herself, came running up.

             "Mabel, is that you!" Dipper's voice rang out from Mabel's body. Mabel nodded, gulping back another scream. To the girls surprise, Dipper took out Mabel's journal and began looking through it like Mabel did, searching for something get them back in their bodies. Finally, Dipper looked at Mabel seriously. 

              "We have to go do a spell. To do it correctly, though, we need to summon a demon." Dipper said, looking exhausted. Mabel wanted to punch him right there, to scream something like, "Oh, sure! let's just La De Da around the forest and summon a demon. nothing could possibly go wrong!" But she didn't have the guts. Instead, the girl followed Dipper grudgingly. 

                   After a while in the forest, Mabel was starting to get creeped out. it was getting dark, and the girl wasn't really sure of how long until the switch of bodies became permanent. Dipper was over there, using her journal, to find out what to do to even summon the demon. So far, they had gotten candles, lighters, and chalk, and now Dipper in Mabel's body was drawing the wheel needed to summon the demon. Mabel nonchalantly watched as Dipper drew a ice cube over a pentagram, and a broken pinetree, and a shooting star. She had her suspicions. On another thought, Mabel was beginning to sweat in this disgusting body that Dipper lived in. She shuddered, and kept focused on the task at hand. 

     "It's ready!" Dipper called, finally. Mabel stared at the spot, frozen. A demon. How ironic. Dipper got agitated, and finally just dragged Mabel over there. Even then, the girl was too scared to do anything but stare. The wheel consisted of eight symbols. A shooting star,  a broken pinetree, a iced pentagram, a llama, a crescent, glasses with pieces of candy on it, a butterfly, and lastly, a flower. Mabel had quite the suspicion about the llama and broken pinetree, but she wanted to be in her proper body before anything else. 

            Taking a deep breath, Mabel closed her eyes, and with Dipper, recited the chant she had read over and over again at home. 

            " Triangulum, entangulum. Vene foris dominus mentium. Vene foris videntis omnium!" The two enemy's chanted together.

 Mabel looked at Dipper real quick. It was like the amulets knew the difference. Mabel's eyes, even in Dipper's body, still glew light blue, while Dipper, the light green.

               " Egassem sdrawkcab. egassem sdrawkcab. Egassem sdrawkcab! Egassem sdrawkcab! Egassem sdrawkcab!" The two finished. Immediately, the world turned gray. Even Dipper looked a little bewildered at this. Finally, a triangle arrived, cackling evilly.

                            "OH HOW PERFECT! NICE TO MEET YOU, BROKEN TREE. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"