FS Part 2

Mabel contemplated whether or not to go over to Dipper and his dad. She knew that Dippers dad hated her though. Mabel gulped. She decided against it eventually, and went back to reading. She was startled when Dipper walked over to her.

"Mabel! Hey" Dipper exclaimed, seeming weirdly happy to see Mabel.

"Hey" Mabel greeted, getting up to greet him. There was a weird look in Dippers eyes for a second, but when it was gone, Dipper looked at Mabel with fear, which made Mabel scared.

"Mabel, my dad is trying to-" Dipper was cut off by his dad walking over.

"Ahem." Dipper's dad coughed. Dipper looked at Mabel with desperation in his eyes as he was dragged away from Mabel. Mabel could still hear them, and so she strained to listen to their conversation.

"Dipper, it's time you become a fully fledged member of the order." Dipper's dad whispered.

"No! I don't want to! No!" Dipper exclaimed in shock. Dipper's dad narrowed his eyes.

"You are going to become a member, and you are going to love Bill" Dippers dad whispered sharply.

"Never! Bill is horrible! He's tried to hurt Mabel and I many times before" Dipper practically screamed. Dippers dad's eyes widened in anger and shock.

"So that's what this is about! That Mabel girl! Grrr" Dippers dad was livid. He marched over to Mabel, who quickly pretended to be reading.

"Dad, No!" Dipper shouted quietly. Dipper's dad ignored him, and took out a amulet of his own.

Mabel's eyes grew wide, as did Dippers. Dipper's dad also took out a big bag.

"Bye Bye for now!" Dippers dad muttered darkly. He activated his amulet, and the world faded away.

The last thing Mabel heard was Dipper screaming for his dad to stop and release Mabel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Mabel woke up in a dark dungeon-looking place. She tried to move her hands, but they were tied up. Mabel looked around, and saw a bunch of hooded figures surrounding her. Out of them though, only one person wasn't hooded. Dipper. Dipper was standing in a corner, looking like at any minute he was ready to run over and free Mabel.

He also looked very anxious, which made Mabel curious about what was going on.

"What is going on!" Mabel finally dared to speak.

"Silence, you threat!" A large hooded figure demanded.

"This girl is a threat to Bill!" Someone called out in anger.

Mabel felt numb with shock as she realized that this was a cult who worshiped Bill Cipher.

"This is insane! Who would trust Bill? But..more importantly...How am I gonna get out of here?" Mabel thought, scared. Instinctively, Mabel tried to reach for her neck, but then realized that the amulet wasn't there. She gasped. Dipper's dad had it, and he was staring at it with malice.

"Oh No" Mabel croaked out to herself. Dipper's dad pressed his hands more tightly on the amulet, and Mabel felt like knives were cutting in her. Unable to help it, she screamed in agony.

Dipper looked distressed when he heard the scream, and, not thinking, he ran into his dad, and caught the amulet. Mabel let out a huge sigh of relief.

But little did she know, it wasn't over yet.