TMTHM part 3

Mabel stood in front of Pacifca, ready to take anything that should come her way. She wasn't about to let Pacifca get hurt for her sake either. When one helps another from an evil force, another should help one from the same. Dipper and his Dad came closer to them. The hallway cleared, until everyone was gone except Mabel and Pacifica. Dipper grabbed hold of his amulet, that was hanging on his neck. His eyes began to glow green as he used it to lift Mabel, leaving Pacifca stranded on the floor of the room. Mabel desperately  reached out to save her new friend, but of course, the girl failed. To Mabel's surprise, however, Pacifica was put a few feet away, out of the danger zone. Instead, Mabel was put right there, in front of Dipper and his dad. Mabel glared daggers at both of them.

         "I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. I need to fill the prophecy." Dipper said, his eyes still glowing.  Mabel closed her eyes, waiting for pain to come, but it never did. Just like last time. She opened a eye and saw Pacifca running around the halls with the amulet. 

‘Thank god for ADHD’ Mabel thought. 

            "Catch!" Pacifca yelled to Mabel, throwing the amulet to her. Mabel held her hands out, and caught it. Without hesitation, the girl  ran around, out of the halls, up the stairs, and lastly, through a window, catching herself as she fell, using the amulet.

                 Big mistake. Mabel felt powerful, and a little insane. She cackled evilly as she floated up. She then heard a shout, and stopped what she was doing, realizing her mistake. The amulet can corrupt. She fell from midair, crashing into the ground, and falling unconscious, hearing footsteps coming as she drifted down but not caring, and going into the darkness.

                       Mabel woke up in a dark room. The girl tried to move, but she couldn't. When her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could pick out the chains on her wrist and feet.  She yelped, instantly jerking her and cutting her wrists a little. Dipper instantly came over to her.

     "What have you done to me!" Mabel screamed at him when he came over. Dipper calmly looked at her and replied

          "We've took you to our little, secret hideout, if you will. We will not hurt you yet, unless you’re proven to be the Broken pines. Then, well.... you don't wanna know." Dipper laughed darkly. Mabel looked at him incredously. She needed to get home.

              "What if I am Broken pine?! Please I just wanna go home! Please, i'm begging you Dipper." Mabel begged, almost going down to her knee's in desparation. “My family will know it’s you, what about Paz? Dipper scoffed at her pathectic pleas.

                   "Oh please. Like I would risk myself for you. Your parents'll probably forget about you in a week." Dipper sneered, watching her carefully. Mabel had a mental breakdown right there. She fell on her hands and knees, chains straining, but the girl not caring. The more she pulled the more blood came from her wrists, the more blood the more pain, the more pain the more adrenaline. She cried and cried, not caring that Dipper was practically in hysterics. When she was done, she was surprised to see Dipper and his father with Pacifca, standing there.

        "Come" Dipper's dad beckoned Mabel. Mabel realized that her chains were off, and got up. They quickly got to Mabel's house, but before Mabel left, she turned to Dipper's dad, and asked him what his name was. He responded with Fiddleford, and left, leaving Mabel with many questions.

End of episode 2