TMTHM part 2

Mabel was not happy it was time for school. Espically now, since you know, two people were out to kill her. For some reason.  Mabel put on her backpack anyways, and got on the bus. The bus was already full of students, and the bus went straight to the school, to the girls delight. So glad the restaurant was close to the school. At least she could get this day over with already. 

              Mabel put her stuff in her locker, and went to her new Homeroom class. Although on the way she was stopped by the special needs teacher. 

“Hi, Mabel. My name is Mr Ritter. I’m the teacher for kids,well, like you.”

Mabel was confused. She looked questionably at the neat looking bearded teacher. 

“Well, kids with stuff like Disabilities, and Depression.”

“Oh.” Mabel replied. Great, she was in the Special Kids group.

“I just came to tell you that every Tuesday and Thursday we meet in the library, instead of homeroom. In fact, one other kid in your class is part of it! Pacifica Chui? Glasses? Blonde hair? Acts like she’s on smile dip all the time?”

Mabel remembered the Hyperactive girl on the bus, she kept going up to Mabel and asking her to be friends.

Mabel couldn’t get it, how could people be so happy?

Mabel just nodded.

“Great! I hope you two make good friends! I’ll leave you to go to homeroom class,

See you tomorrow Mabel!” He cheerily replied as he made his way off to wherever teachers go when they don’t have a class.

‘Friends’ Mabel thought. ‘Pfft. As if with that girl...”

She walked into homeroom, to be greeted by her new teacher, Ms. Schaal.

“Hello everyone! My name is Ms. Schaal, and welcome to your first day of high school, here in Gravity Falls!”

Her first class was a double period, plus it was history, her least favorite subject in middle school. Mabel listened to the teacher rant about indians and all that stuff for ninety minutes, until the bell rang for recess to begin.  Mabel stopped by her locker again, and got her snacks, and was about to run to the common room, when she heard a familiar voice behind her. 

“Hey neighbor!”

She froze right in her tracks.  "Dipper" she whispered. He was surely here to kill her. Just like his father wanted. 

        "Hello, Pines"

 "What do you want from me! I've never done you any harm, yet you try to kill me. I'm done!"

       Mabel quivered in fear before turning away and trying to run, but of course, he used his amulet on her to bring her back. Mabel had a slight hope that he would just killl her now. Be done with all the drama, but yet, no pain even came. It was even worse. He threw Mabel in her locker, making her hit her head, and fall onto the floor. 

“Who said that I was going to kill you? I won’t do that, but I’m allowed to have some fun.”

He said before he slammed the door in her face.

Mabel just lay there , unable to do anything. She watched

through the tiny slits in the door as Dipper disguised himself as her with his amulet and left. 

       The girl tried to escape, but she couldn't. She couldn't even scream for help. Her throat was too clogged. She could only talk a little louder then usual, but that was it. She couldn't yell or scream. Eventually, Mabel, like most kids would if they were in this kind of situation, broke down, but as she had depression, well she broke down even more. How long would it be until she could get out of here? Years? Days? And how long until Dipper accidentally-on-purpose made a screw up, and messed up Mabel's grades, reputation, and her whole life. Mabel wished she had never even came to Gravity Falls. It seemed the only solution to this problem. As Mabel thought more depressing thoughts, she could feel herself coming back together again. Kind of. She could yell and scream now. Yet... she found she too afraid to. What would Dipper do if he caught her out of her prison. 

   Possibly, and most likely, kill her right then and there.

      Mabel ignored that little feeling in her gut though, after a while. She inhaled, and made sure there were people nearby. Then she screamed. She could feel the whole hallway gazing at her locker, so she continued. 

       "HELP! HELP! Dipper Corduroy trapped me in my locker! HELP PLEASE" Mabel wailed desperately. As she suspected, everyone crowded, fretting about her, yet no-one came. Nobody messes with Dipper. 

Suddenly that girl from the bus came over. 

"HEY! I’m going to get you out, so calm down. Whats the locker's combantion?"

           "One zero, thirty."

               Mabel took a breath of relief. She was getting out of here, and just in time for the bell to ring. She saw Pacifica and unusually hugged her. 

“Thank you! It’s Pacifica, right?”

“Yeah, but call me Paz.”

Suddenly there were loud footsteps, and everyone quickly evacuated the corridor. Dipper and his dad stood there in the hallway, walking towards The girls, and eyes on Mabel. 

Edited by AJ