NM Part 3

Mabel woke up a hour later. It was a short nap as she had hoped. Mabel got up, and felt her stomach clench.

"Oh lord" Mabel thought. Running to the bathroom, she paused. The door was closed, yet it was cracked still. Inferring that no one was in there, Mabel went in, and froze in her tracks. Dipper was looking at himself in the mirror, but that wasn't the scary part. the scary part was that his reflection showed Bill. 

"Oh.My God." Mabel whispered. A flashback from earlier that day rang in her head. Bill had said he was going to torture her another way. This must be the way.

Bipper turned to her, eyes glinting in the clear light. Mabel's instincts screamed at her to run, as far away as she could. This was a psychopath that she was dealing with here. Yet, Mabel knew that her parents were still here in the house, and Bill could probably use them as a advantage too. 

"Bill" She breathed, her blood still turning to ice. So Bill could also possess people, huh. Mabel mentally face palmed herself for not heading the authors warnings in the journal. Narrowing her eyes, Mabel found herself glaring at Bill, who was glaring back.

"So, Broken Pine, you gonna thank me yet?" He asked.

"For what! possessing my friend?" Mabel spat, refusing to lock gazes with the insane individual.

"Yes." Bill said simply. Mabel looked at him incredulously. 

"Why should I do that?" Mabel asked, her voice laced with venom. Mabel was surprised that she sounded so calm and confident, but refused to stop.

"Because your little friend here is better off like this" Bill said. His calm composure was really starting to annoy Mabel.

"Why?" Mabel asked again.

"You stupid meatsack! His father brainwashed him to only remember bad about you! all those good memories..wiped at the blink of a eye! This is helping you against my better judgement!" Bill yelled, surprising Mabel with the amount of bitterness in his usually emotionless voice.

"W-what? That's impossible..." Mabel trailed off, not wanting to accept it.

"It's true. Once I stop possessing him..you'd be in great danger..and it'd punish the part deep down where he knows what he's doing and he's screaming for the evil to stop.." Bill trailed off, his eyes thoughtful.

"Don't you dare." Mabel growled. Bill's eyes glinted. 

"You know, you are a threat to my power" He mused. Mabel narrowed her eyes again.

"So it is pretty much confirmed I am part of the zodiac, Fun! can't wait to have a dream demon trying to kill me everyday!" Mabel thought with sarcasm. 

"You know what? Good luck kid!" Bill laughed. 

"No!" Mabel lunged at him, but it was to late. A triangle shaped light was radiating from Dipper's now unconscious body. The world went back, and Mabel heard a snap.

"Ugh..what did Bill do.." Mabel groaned as she rubbed her head. Suddenly, the rest of the memories flooded back, and Mabel glanced uneasily at Dipper's unconscious body. As if doing the opposite of what Mabel wanted, Dipper stirred, his eyes opening. He got up, and spotted her. Curling his lips with disdain, Dipper narrowed his eyes.

"Hello, Mabel Pines."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Episode 9

Next Episode: Episode 10, Corduroys Finale. [The Finale of Season 1]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Notes: Corduroys Finale  

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the episode!