CP Part 3

Mabel ran with Dipper, both of them panting as they halted to a stop at a nearby tree. The moment of panic was gone, leaving only exhaustion for the two teens. Mabel's mind flashed back to Dipper, and how he had promised to help her escape, and so far, was doing just that. Mabel was keeping a eye on him though, making sure that nothing bad would happen. Dipper turned to her, his eyes narrowed. His amulet glew again. Mabel raised a eyebrow in concern.

"Somethings not right" Mabel thought.

"Dipper?" Mabel asked, concerned. Dipper glared at her. Ok, now Mabel knew something must be wrong. Suddenly, Dipper lunged towards her, eyes full of regret. The order was controlling him again, Mabel knew it.  Mabel dodged, skidding to a halt. Her eyes narrowed.

 Dipper lunged at her again. Mabel managed to dodge once more. Dipper did it again and again, and Mabel had to use her amulet to dodge this time. It weakened her even more though. Mabel realized with a jolt that her amulet was weakening her every time she used it. Looking up, she saw Dipper flying at her. He hit her this time. 

Mabel collapsed on the ground, clutching the place where her amulet was. Dipper walked towards her, glaring in a cold manner that had been used in the beginning when he first met her. Mabel's eyes were full of pleading. Mabel sighed. Weak as she was, she needed to act strong.

"I know that's not Dipper. Your controlling him. You realize how sick that is? You say your a good Order, but that's wrong" Mabel spat, trying to get up.

"Actually, you were wrong. Now goodbye Broken Pine." Dipper said. With that remark, because Mabel couldn't do anything, he grabbed her amulet. Mabel gasped.

"You wouldn't dare!" Mabel hissed, trying to drag herself up. Dipper's eyes were thoughtful.

"Oh, I think I would, and..oops! my hand slipped!" Dipper chuckled. Mabel stared at his hand. He clutched his hand into a fist, and tightened his grip. When he released his grip, Mabel saw her poor amulet. As she feared, it was shattered it into pieces.

Dipper released his hand entirely, letting the many pieces fall onto the ground around him. Mabel had never felt so much pain. Black spots were clouding her vision now, and before Mabel's world went black, and she could only feel the pain, she heard the sound of someone running up, and screaming at who Mabel assumed was Dipper. The last thing Mabel heard was that person running towards her as the world faded to nothing at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End Of Season 1

Season 2 coming out September 1st