CP Part 1

Mabel gasped. She didn't want to admit it, but she was a little scared of him.
"He's your friend! He wouldn't hurt you!" Mabel's thoughts screamed to her. Taking a deep breath, Mabel took a step closer.

"Dipper-" She began. She looked Dipper in the eyes, and was shocked to find malice there.

"Don't use my nickname! You are a threat to Cipher!" Dipper spat, fury in his eyes. Mabel took a step back, surprised by the raw anger that radiated from Dipper.

"Well, not a great start" Mabel thought, wincing. Trying again, Mabel spoke.

"Dipper, it's me! Don't you remember all the good times?" Mabel found herself begging him.

"No" Dipper said, his voice laced with venom. Mabel flinched as though a blow had struck her. He really had been brainwashed. The Dipper that she knew would never speak to her like that, and he would never worship Bill Cipher.

"If you worship Bill Cipher, then you aren't the kind Dipper I once knew" Mabel responded, forcing her voice to sound calm, and not shaky. 

"I was never the Dipper you once knew" Dipper replied. Mabel felt shock. 

"Now, I was assigned to bring you to the order" Dipper said, narrowing his eyes, and clutching his amulet.

"Agh!" Mabel exclaimed, feeling herself being lifted. Struggling to reach her amulet, Mabel grasped it, and closed her eyes, feeling her hair wave, and another weird feeling.

"Aaah!" Mabel yelped when she fell. Mabel dusted herself off. Dipper was getting up too. Mabel clutched her amulet even tighter, and ran.

"I need to hide" Mabel thought. Running to her room, she locked the door. She panted inside, and grabbed her journal from pocket, and looked for a page on brainwashing.

"There!" Mabel whispered when she found the page. She read it carefully, drinking in every detail.

"Brainwashing is not easily cured. You have to find a way to trigger memories from the host, and that means everything you can find that might bring memories. Tested on a friend, and it worked!" The Journal said. Mabel sighed. Dipper was powerful with his amulet, and he was not just going to sit there and hear her out. 

"Dipper's motto right now is act first, ask questions later" Mabel muttered under her breath, looking for anything else that could help. There was no other way that she could fix this. Mabel slammed the journal down on the floor, and came up with a plan.

Mabel was going to have to do something risky. Holding her amulet just in case, Mabel walked out, surprised to see that Dipper wasn't there.

"You!" A voice exclaimed from behind her. Mabel's blood turned to ice. Mabel turned around to face her attacker. As expected, it was Dipper, and he was holding the journal. Mabel let out a little gasp.

"You stole this too! Your not only a threat, your a plain criminal!" Dipper shouted. Mabel's eyes widened in a little anger.

"That's mine! I found it in the woods! If you hadn't been brainwashed, you might remember that!" Mabel yelled, not caring if she woke her parents. 

Dipper's eyes narrowed, and Mabel gulped.

 She had said the wrong thing.