NM Part 1

Mabel stared in horror at the triangle dream-demon. She thought that she would never she him again. She had hoped that she would never encounter him again. yet here he was, floating right in front and her, Dipper, and Dipper's dad. Bill Cipher. 

Swallowing back a lump of fear in her throat, she listened quietly to what he said to Dipper and Dipper's dad. Mabel could only hope that no one detected her presence in the area, although she didn't have much hope for that, assuming that Bill was really as all-knowing as he claimed and boasted to be. Mabel's thoughts were racing, and she took out the journal. She had it on her at all times.

Flipping through the pages, Mabel stopped at one of the few pages that mentioned Bill.

"Bill can read your mind, and detect any presence no matter how hard you try to hide yourself. Whether he decides to call you out on spying is his choice, though I wouldn't put it past him to reveal you if he thinks your up to no good..." The Journal trailed off, and Mabel remembered with a hint of irritation that this was where the journal stopped. Mabel then stopped, as she realized that Bill could read her thoughts at that very moment, and that he must think that she was up to no good.

As if her thoughts had summoned it (Which they very well could have) Bill turned to the bush that Mabel was hiding in, laughing. Mabel's blood turned to ice as Bill's eye stared right at her. 

"Please Don't reveal me, Please don't reveal me" Mabel silently begged. Bill seemed to be listening. Shrugging, he turned away. Mabel let out a quiet sigh of relief. 

"What do you want Blind Eye? I've got deals to make, people to scare, and dimensions to burn" Bill said somewhat irritably. Dipper's dad didn't seem fazed at all.

"Bill, I need you to enter the Pines girl's mind, and help me control this boy here" Dipper's dad prodded Dipper, who seemed frozen to the spot.

"Hmmm....I guess that does sound like fun" Bill said, making Mabel scream inwardly.

"Oh No" Mabel thought to herself, to frozen to the spot to do anything though.

"Oh shut up Broken Pine" Bill said causally, not even turning towards Mabel this time. Mabel's eyes widened. He literally just revealed her. Dipper's dad opened his mouth, but Bill cut him off.

"So, what Pines girl. There are many" Bill said, rolling his one eye.

"You know who I mean Bill." Dipper's dad growled. Bill glanced at Mabel's bush before grunting in agreement.

"I won't go into her mind. It's too noisy" Bill explained, with a note of sarcasm in his voice, and Mabel noticed he seemed to shudder. 

"Is my mind that noisy?" Mabel thought to herself quietly.

"Yes" Bill replied, not taking his eye off Dipper's dad.

"I will do a little something though" Bill said quickly as Dipper's dad opened his mouth in protest.

Mabel didn't stick around to hear anymore. She ran to the shack, and as she did, the color returned to the world, and she had to rub her eyes for moment before bursting into the shack.

Then, as soon as she got in, a knock sounded. Mabel's blood turned to ice. Who could it be.