FH part 1

Mabel woke up in a daze. She quickly remembered everything that had happened the other day, and ran to her mirror. What she saw, shocked her. Her hair seemed normal at first, but at a closer look, Mabel saw that some of her strands were turning the color of her amulet. Light blue. Mabel couldn't stop staring at it. Words from Bill, the triangle demon that had to switch Mabel and Dipper's bodies back to normal, rang in her head suddenly.

  "Meet me here, tomorrow." Bill had said. Mabel shook. Today Dipper and her had to meet Bill again. Dipper had a history with Bill, and had told Mabel about what Bill could do. Mabel had been scared then, and she definitely was now. Hoping maybe there was something she could do, Mabel grabbed her journal, and flipped through the pages. Nothing. Nothing to do with hair changing color, or anything like that at all. The most helpful thing, was the pages on the amulet, and a page on Bill that Mabel managed to spot. Mabel didn't really care about the amulet at this point. It was Bill she was interested in.

  Mabel flipped onto the Bill page with shakey fingers, and read it.

     "Bill Cipher-"

"Bill has proven to be the most untrustworthy fellow yet. He is a fickle for being unstable and unpredictable and WILL possess you, given the chance. Be careful if you meet him, and do NOT let him shake your hand, This is what he calls a 'deal. It will bind together for eons, and he will do whatever is in his power for you to make one.  Bill is a dangerous being. Ha! To think I ever called him my muse, and friend."

Mabel stopped reading there. Her heart was pounding until all she could hear was her breathing. Bill was gonna pull something. She knew it. The faster she got there, the faster she could fix things. Mabel ran as fast as she could through the woods, dodging stones and branches  as she went. She needed to fix this. It was her fault they had to meet with Bill in the first place.

   Mabel just hoped she could get there in time.

When Mabel finallly got there, Dipper was still waiting. Confused, Mabel sat down. Then, it went grey. Bill appeared before them.

"Well well well! You waited long enough!" Bill laughed. Mabel glared at him. She knew he was bad. She had proof. WRITTEN proof. No one could say she was wrong. Mabel held her breath. Bill stared at her, then talked.

"It's you I want Broken Pine, not Iced Pentagram." He said, his voice dripping with malice. Mabel shook, but held her ground.

"Ok, what do you want then, huh?" Mabel asked, eyes flaring. Bill looked shocked for a second, but then put his facade back on.

"Ok. I want you, to get something for me. A book.. of some sort. It holds misguided information about me. Shall we shake on it?" Bill said. If he had a mouth, Mabel could tell he would have been smirking.

   Mabel froze. Should she shake? It was obviously a bad idea. Suddenly, a rustle of the bushes disturbed Mabel’s thought process. A young teen with white hair stepped out, carring a grappling hook. He winked at Mabel, then shot Bill with the grappling hook. Mabel didn't expect it to hurt Bill, but it sent Bill flying through a portal. The mysterious teen smiled at Mabel, and then fled.

   The person was gone.