WTGF part 4

Mabel blinked her eyes open and let them adjust to the light of the room. When her eyes finally adjusted to the sudden brightness she went over to the closet and absentmindedly picked her usual orange sweater, gray jacket, black headband, black skirt, and gray boots. When she was done, she got out of the closet and went downstairs. She could already smell the cooking. Sighing, Mabel got in her chair, and waited for her breakfast unwillingly. Carla handed her her plate with a blueberry muffin on it.

          "Here you go honey!"  Carla said. "Thanks mom...” Mabel replied, trying to mean it. Carla went into the other room, and even though she didn't want to, she began to eat, trying not to think about it. When Mabel finished, she went upstairs to her room, and got her sketchpad. Absentmindedly, the girl  began sketching her dream. When she finally stopped sketching, the girl was bewildered by her deep drawing. She instantly snapped her sketchbook shut, and her mom walked in. 

            "Hey sweetie. Remember that thing we wanted to tell you last night?" Carla asked, sitting next to her daughter. Mabel searched her memories from last night, unfortunately remembering the memories of Dipper that she tried to block out. . "Oh,  yeah! I remember. So.. what is it?" Mabel tilted her head. "Well...  Why were you making yourself not eat the other day?” She asked uncertaintly 

“Uhh, I don’t want to talk about it mom, ok?” She replied awkwardly

“Fine then, but me and your father will be checking to see if you do it again or not. I expect you to eat at least half of your meal.”

Mabel solemnly nodded, Carla continued.

“Another thing is in this town.. school starts really late in summer, because this town is so wacky, so you’re  starting school in a week." Carla ended, searching her daughters  face for any emotion. Mabel's face went white. "Honey? Are you ok? Your face is pale." Carla asked anxiously.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

         Carla went out the  door, leaving Mabel alone. "Great. School in the middle of summer. And even worse, HE is bound to be there. Just great." Mabel thought sarcasticlly. The girl sighed and flopped on her bed. She didn't wanna think about what could happen with Dipper around in school. Maybe it was just her, but she was pretty sure the boy had magic. He could probably easily find her in the halls, and when no one is looking, trap her in her own locker by busting it open with the magic. Mabel felt a headache coming on as she thought more and more about it, her depression was forming a tsunami about to hit the coastline that was her mind. Eventually, she went downstairs again, and took some aspirin for her headache. She then ran back upstairs, shut her door, and just lay face down in her bed for an hour. After the slump was over, she had a drink of water and took her journal out. She flipped through some pages for anything on magic, magical things to hold in your hand or stuff like that, and one page caught her eye.

It was labeled- Mystical Amulet, and there was a Latin incantation under it, for getting a amulet.

"Amulet, vires sibi gestanda parabat: arma vis et inanis

Quod armiger accipit magicae!

           Mabel smiled. She didn't want a amulet, but maybe she needed one. One for one, fight for fight. It would make fighting Dipper and defending herself a lot easier. Who knows, maybe it could help her depression?She looked on the page again though, and saw warnings.

"Warning! I do not recommend this spell! Once you get the amulet, you turn insane!! Tested on subject, indeed, they turned insane. Departed them from amulet, they fell apart."

Mabel stopped there. She was tired of all this. She looked out the window, and saw it was dark. She had really spent all her time doing this today? Apparently. Mabel sighed, changed into her pj's, and fell into a uneasy sleep, dreaming about Dipper locking her in a locker, and her never being able to escape.

End of episode 1

edited by A.J.