MD part 3

Mabel watched in awe as a triangle with one eye, a tophat, and a bowtie floated down to greet them. The triangle laughed at Mabel's expression. Mabel quickly fixed herself. She motioned for Dipper to start talking. Dipper glanced at her, and began speaking.

     "Bill cipher. We have accidently switched bodies, and we want to get back in our own." Dipper fell on his knees, begging. The girl stared at him. She never would have thought such a evil qnd cruel person could look so vurnable. She also wondered how Dipper knew him. Those thoughts were inturupted when Bill's voice broke through her mind.

   "Well then! Simple enough! All you have to do, is each, put your hands together-" Bill waited for Dipper to put his hands on Mabel's. "-and focus on your amulets. Focus on what you did last time. After this, you'll be back, but i'll tell you what you need to do in return when you wake up tommorrow. Meet me here, tommorow. Now do as I said, and remember.., REALITY IS A ILLUSION THE WORLD IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEE!" Bill disappered with a world-shuddering jolt. Dipper looked Mabel in the eye, and nodded.

     The girl sighed, and focused on what she had done last time. She concentrated on only that, and finally she could feel it happening. What she did not expect, was it to be so painful. She and Dipper both let out a yelp of pain when it happened, and then the light blasted, and everything blurred, and eventually went dark.

    Mabel blinked her eyes open, letting them adjust before she did anything. She then looked down. Her long, brown hair was there. She was back in her own body. She hugged herself, crying tears of joy. She knew it was a great accomplishment that she was back. She then quickly checked her pockets. Her journal was there too. Happy, the girl let her eyes flit over to Dipper, who was just getting up. Dipper met her gaze with a grim and seriius look. Mabel walked over, and looked him in the eye.

   "What is it? Be happy! We're back in our bodies! Bill helped!" Mabel said softly. Dier gave her a look that sent shivers down her spine.

  "Yes we, and he did, but Mabel, we'll pay for it. I bet your wondering how I knew him already. Well, I'll tell you, so sit down somewhere." Dipper said. Curious about this mysterious past, The girl quickly found a place to sit down, and sat intently, while Dipper told his story.

    "Once, when I was a little kid, I was exploring Gravity falls, looking for adventure. It was right after I had gotten my amulet, and I was excited to have it. Then the world had turned grey, and Bill appeared. He had tricked me. He had lulled me into a false sense of security, and then possesed me. I knew he was bad news after that. Honestly, i'm sorry you got into this mess" Dipper put his head down in shame. Mabel looked at him. For the first time, Mabel was seeing the nice and vurnable side of him.

   Sighing, Mabel helped him get up, and went home.

  End of Episode 3