1- Love potion

Draco's POV

740 words :

omg omg omg I'm going To be late to potions, Snapes gonna kill me. I think to myself as I sped walk to potions cause Malfoy Do Not Run.

Once I'm finally there I'm only maybe 5 mins late so I walk in a little out of breath when I get a huge whiff of... tarcle tart hmm that's weird I don't even like those, broomstick, that's understandable and... what is that smell it's so familiar then it hits me.

"Ugh why does it smell like potter in here god, honestly potter did you pour like 3 bottles of cologne on you this morning" I say covering my nose with my robes while everyone stares at me with wide eyes and for some reason potter has this stupid blush on his face that makes him look impossibly cuter.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?!" I yell a little annoyed at the stares.

"What you smell mr.malfoy is amortentia and I assume you know what that is." Snape says to me with a god awful smirk on his face pointing at a potion at the front of the class, immediately it hits me like a car the love potion smells like potter. All of the sudden I feel like I'm going to faint. Everyone knows how could I be so stupid?! I think to myself

"Oh god"I whisper with everyone still watching me.

"Are you Alright Malfoy?" Snape asks me "you face is turning pretty pale" he says with a little bit of worry in his tone.

"Oh god no I gotta go" and with that I run out of the room to a empty hall way where I just sit there with my knees to my chest and head in my hands.

"Oh my god how could I be so stupid now he's gonna think is super weird and everyone else is gonna think I'm crazy" I grumble to myself. And I look up hearing the floor squeak trying to see who's there or if there is even anyone there.

"Holy shit!!!" I scream like a little high school girl when they see a rat. My Face turns a bright red from embarrassment.

"What the bloody hell was that Malfoy you sounded like a school girl" Harry says to me trying really hard not to laugh but failing.

"No crap I did u just freakin appeared out of no where you git!" I yell at him.

"Oh that's no way to talk to your crush Now is it?" He says to me with a smirk.

"Shut it" I grumbled looking down at my shoes.

"And for me appearing it was this" he says holding up a really old looking cloak.

"What its a old and honestly very hideous cloak" I say looking at the ugly thing in his hand.

"It's a invisibility cloak I got it from my dad and Sirius Black I've had it since I was 11" Harry says to me as my eyes widen in shock.

"Oh" was all I said tho.

"So about potions class" Harry starts but I cut him off with a very loud groan and putting my head in my hands.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me to hogsmade maybe next weekend?" Harry asks me looking down at his hands fiddling with the end of his sleeves.

"Really?" I question not to sure if he is just pulling some awful cruel joke on me or not.

"Er Yea" he reply's scratching the back of his neck finally looking back up at me.

"I would love to" I say and he gets this huge goofy smile on his face but then I get and idea and smirk.

"Only if you buy me a box of chocolates when we're there cuz you know I love chocolate" I say smile omg up at him

"Of course your royal highness" Harry says to me getting on one knee and bowing.

"Get up you dork" I laugh

"Admit it you love it when I act like that" he says with a goofy smile.

"That I do" I say while grabbing his hand in mine and start walking to the great hall for lunch.

——————————————

Soooooo... how was it?! It was my first ever one shot so it's obviously not going to be as good as some of there other I will write soon. Do first one shot done