10- ronald!

There is gonna be a bit of swearing in this so just a warning⚠️

Harry's POV

We're in eight-year potions class I'm in my robes with my magical deathly hallows symbol on my neck where it changes color according to my thoughts, say if I'm thinking about food it turns red or my crush pink, anything sad blue, anything happy yellow or if I'm just thinking about random stuff it's black.

Hermiones is in her robes with her frizzy hair in a huge bun at the top of her head with a pencil in it with pansy next to her with her jet black stight hair in a bob with bangs with sharp wing eyeliner and red lipstick.

Next to me was ron who just has his messy red hair but underneath his robes all the swirly scars he got back in what was it 1st or second year? Oh well doesn't matter well he got them all tattooed over with plain black so now it looks like super cool.

In front of me was Blaise who just looks the same to me as last year maybe just a little taller and more built. Blaise was sitting next to my crush Draco who was in front of Ron. His hair was longer maybe just past his shoulders and he usually wore it in a man bun that just looked amazing.

I noticed everyone started doing there potion so I looked back up to the board to see what potion we were doing but stopped when I saw Draco putting his hair up and I mean I just had to watch him run is fingers through his platinum blonde hair when

*snap* his elastic broke.

"Fuck! Are you bloody serious right now in the middle of potions you have to break. God the world must hate me! Like really! What the hell! Whyyyyy!!!! Merlin help me!!!" Draco yells and I can't help but blush at how hot he is when he's mad with his hair all over the place and I can't help my mouth watering.

"Harry mate why are you drooling? Ohhhh you tattoos pinkkkkk" Ron asks me making me snap back to reality

"Er nothin and shut up no it's not, can you go get the ingredients?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yeah sure be right back." He says turning to head over to the closet with a smirk.

"Hey pans do you have an elastic I can use?" Draco says looking at pansy with hopeful eyes.

"Nope sucks to be you now go back over there your annoying me." She says while rolling her eyes and going back to doing her potion with Hermione.

"Hey Malfoy I have one of you want it." Hermione says taking a really thick elastic off her wrist.

"Oh my god can I?!" Draco says looking at her.

"Yea sure here ya go." Mione sad handing it over to Draco who is auctally smiling at her.

"Thanks mudbl- Er I mean granger I owe you one." He says grabbing it as heading back over to his desk to work on the potion with Blaise.

"Harry you've been watching Malfoy for the past 15 mins what's going on?" Ron asks me

"A-am not!" I stutter out my ace growing hot. Oh great now he's gonna know I've made it obvious.

"No way!" Ron yells making the whole class look at him and I just stare at him confused.

"Your in love with M- " I stop him before finishing by slapping my hand over his mouth.

"Don't you say another word Ronald Weasley." I whisper threatening him. he goes wide eyed and nods so I take my hand off.

"You in love with Malfoy!" He yells as soon as I take my hand off earning gasps Of shock and Draco to stare and surprisedly blush but that's probably from embarrassment.

"Class is over you are dismissed" our professor says and the class doesn't move they all just stare at me still in shock and that's when I grab my bag and bolt outta there I mean I ran so fast I could have been the flash.

I run all the way to moaning myrtles bathroom and just sit in the corner. I Accio a glass vase and stand

I throw it at the ground and smash it then repairing it over and over again. That's how I cope with my anger now instead of punching someone or something I just get one thing and smash it over and over again.

*smash*
"bloody"
*repair*
"hell!"
*smash*
I scream between smashes until I hear someone coming and freeze right before throwing it again.

"Potter?" Someone says and I can tell it's Draco he's the only one who calls me that now besides Blaise and pansy but his voice isn't as deep as Blaise's and he most definitely does not sound like a girl.

"Oh my god Malfoy I'm so sorry Ron was just being a jerk I swear!" I say hurriedly.

"O-Oh O-Okay m-my bad then I'll j-just go." Draco says looking like he's about to cry while turning to leave.

"No! Draco wait." I say not even noticing I called him Draco out loud instead of Malfoy.

"What do you want now." Draco snaps looking at the ground but I can still see the defeat in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I say tilting up his chin with my finger making him look up at me.

"N-nothing" Draco says looking back down at the floor and I pull him into a hug and he immediately hugs back which makes me smile from ear to ear and my heart beat 100 miles an hour.

"What's wrong Draco?" I ask again in a soft tone.

"I-I like you but you said you didn't like me back" Draco mumbles and I pull away looking at him in the eyes.

"I do like you back I swear I just thought you still hated me so I lied cause I didn't want you to make fun of me." I say with a huge smile in my face that seems to spread to him as well.

"Boyfriend?" Draco asks me with a blush on his face.

"Boyfriend" I answer with a smile grabbing his hand and walking out of the washroom into the crowded hallways that fall silent with the sight of me and Draco holding hands.

Draco's looking down at his feet in embarrassment with a blush from his neck to his ears on him. I stop walking and turn to him taking my hand out of his tilting his head up in the middle of the hallway when all eyes were in us.

"Chin up princess your tiara is falling." I say with a smile in my face making him look up at me and he smiles as well with a blush on his milky white skin.

"I'm not a girl scarface" he says in a mean voice but with a smirk still on his face.

"Whatever helps you fall asleep at night ferret face." I say with a smirk.

"That was 4 years ago! And moody was crazy!" Draco says in defence.

"Ya I know he tried to kill me, but your still my ferret face."

"Fine Whatever But only you can call me that if anyone else does I'll murder them." Draco says with a huff.

"Awe I feel so special" I say with a chuckle.

"Shut it" he says punching my arm lightly while laughing.

I grab his hand and walk the rest of the way up to the common room for the night with Draco.