17 - tired

Harry's POV

It was just a normal day at Hogwarts and I was just leaving the great hall after breakfast to head to muggle studies when Malfoy comes up to me and pushes me him being the prat he is.

"What the hell malfoy?!" I say bending over to pick up my books as a circle forms around us waiting for the daily insults.

"Oh I'm sorry Potter I just thought you were a garbage can." Draco says with a smirk and I roll my eyes by this point there isn't a single person in the hallway not watching us.

"Ugh go to hell malfoy." I say and everyone gasps like I just said something incredibly bad.

"What?" I ask looking at Hermione who is standing beside Ron with her book held tight to her chest.

"Harry in the wizarding world telling someone to go to hell is literally one of the worst, rude things you can ever say and it's taken very seriously unlike the muggle world where if you say it it's taken more as a joke." Hermione whispers to me but I'm pretty sure everyone heard her.
I look back over to see Malfoy staring at me in shock and I instantly feel very guilty.

"Malfoy I-I'm sorry i-I didn't
kno-"

"Potter don't worry hell dont want me." Dra-Malfoy says with a smirk.

"W-what do you mean?" I questioned.

"The devils scared I'll take over." Malfoy says then sneers and struts away but I can tell what I said hurt him. It hurt him bad. I could see it in his eyes they clouded over with tears for a split second and he let his mask fall but quickly put it back on before he strutted away.

I went to classes and at the end of the day I still felt incredibly bad and I haven't seen Draco all day.

"Hey mione I'm not hungry I think I'm just going to skip supper and do my homework." I say standing up to leave.

"Okay." She says with worry obvious on her face.

I walk around the castle and then start to head up to the astronomy tower to just look up at the stars and maybe try to clear my head. I'm walk into the room and the first thing I saw was Draco sitting on the floor with his eagle owl sitting on his leg as he strokes it and looks out the window up at all the stars in the sky that seem to be shinning extra bright tonight. I walk over to him and sit right beside him. He looks up at me then back up at the stars.

"Is there something you would like potter?" Draco says not taking his eyes away from the stars and his owl flys away.

"Malfoy listen im really sorry I didn't know I swear I feel really bad." I say looking down at my lap feeling guilty.

"It's fine." Draco sighs out turning his head and looking at me with a small smile. I've never seen him smile before, well not a real smile I've only ever seen him do his sneers, smirks, or his cocky fake smiles. I smile back at him making him blush then look back up at the stars. I yawn and hesitantly put my head on his shoulder.

"You look tired." He says making me look up at him but not moving my head off his shoulder only to see his blush grow even darker making me smile slightly.

"Mmhm." I mumble closing my eyes as I feel draco grab his wand. Next thing I know there's a thick fuzzy grey blanket over the both of our shoulders keeping the cool wind off.

"Night draco." I say not caring that I said his first name and for a second he stiffened but soon relaxed again.

"Night harry." He whispers back. A couple minutes later and I'm almost asleep and my breath has evened out.

Draco gives me a kiss on the top of my head in my soft messy raven like hair "Night" he whispers again putting his arm around me and resting his head on mine as he falls asleep while making me smile with a blush on both of our faces as we close are eyes and drift off.