27- kisses

Harry's POV

Me, mione, ron, Seamus, Blaise, Dean, pansy, draco, and neville were in the 8th common room that we all share now beacsue not many of us came back. I was sitting in the couch in front of the fire with a bowl of chocolate kisses in front of me playing on my phone. Hermione was reading a book off in the corner, Ron and pansy were playing wizards chess in the floor in front of the fire, draco was on the other end of the couch on his phone aswell, Blaise, neville, Seamus and dean were playing exploding snap.

"Damn it Weasley!" I hear pansy yell. I look up to see Ron with a smirk on his face and Pansy just glaring at the bored.

"I won you owe me 5 gallons" Ron says. Pansy just rolls her eyes and hands him the money.

"I want another round same bet as before" pansy says emptying the board.

"Deal" Ron says and they go back to playing the game. I take another hand full of kisses and shove them in my mouth looking back down at my instagram.

"Harry what year was it you learned to do a patronus again?" Hermione asks me looking up from her book.

"Um I was 12 I think or was it 13, yea I was 13 why?" I ask through a mouthful of chocolate.

"That's disgusting your starting to eat like Ron and it needs to stop now, also I was just reading and it said that 95% of the population can't do a patrons until they are 15 or older" She says looking back down to her book.

"Hmm" I hum surprised looking back down now on Snapchat.

"Harry," I look up at Draco, we called a truce as you can tell with Ron and pansy and Blaise with the guys.

"Pass me a kiss will you" he says putting his hand out not looking up from his book.
I grab his hand in my.

"Wha-" but he's cut off by me giving him a kiss on the cheek and he freezes with wide eyes and a very bright red blush on his cheeks now and I sit back again looking at him with a smile.

"Potter!" He yells seemingly to come out of his shocked state and making everyone look.

"What?" I say looking at him with a cheeky smile on my face

"I meant the chocolate!" He says looking at me with his eyes still slightly wide in shock.

"I know open you hand" I say with a smirk now and he just looks at me confused. Then he looks down at his hand and opens it to find a light pink wrapped kiss and he looks at it confused and shocked.

"Yo Harry that was smooth" dean says making Seamus chuckle

"I placed it in you hand when I grabbed it and gave you a kiss on the cheek" I say with a chuckle as his face goes red again.

"You gonna eat it?" I ask after he just looks at the me and back at the kiss for a couple seconds.

"I think I liked the other kiss better auctally." He says with a smirk and I just laugh and give him a real kiss this time.

We hear ron fake gage and I glare at him and he just chuckles

"get a room!" Blaise yells making draco glare at him now.

"AWEEEEE" pansy and Hermione squeal making me Ron Blaise and draco look at them strangely when...

"I SHIP IT!" Seamus, dean, and Neville yell making us all start laughing and I just give Draco another kiss on the cheek