16- musically

Lmafoooooo y'all ain't ready for this cringe fest 💀
(They have iPhones at Hogwarts in this oneshot)

Third person POV

Harry was in the library and had been there for at least 2 hours and was starting to get restless.

"Mione I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air I'll be back in a bit." Harry says closing his potions book he was studying then standing up and walking out of the library.

On his way down the hall he said hi to multiple people but eventually made it outside in to the fresh air. It didn't look like there was anyone else outside at the moment so Harry too out his iphone 7+ and went onto Instagram account called @HPoffical He has about 8.6 million followers but He's only following about 300 people.

Harry is a Instagram type of person, Ron is more into Snapchat and Hermiones a tumblr girl.

Harry was just scrolling through his feed looking down at his phone while walking to the forest to sit when he heard music but it sounded like it was in slomo so naturally he looked up to see where it was coming from only to see Draco Malfoy making one of those music things. Musically he thinks it's called.

Malfoy has his phone out in front of him lip singing to a song and Harry hides behind a tree watching so he didn't get caught.

Yea sure that sounds creepy but he doesn't care. Draco keeps moving the phone and doing hand Actions then he shakes it slightly and the music stops. He has his eyebrow raised and a smirk but he doesn't move it's like he's frozen the he shakes his phone slightly again but now the music sound like it's sped up and he does this weird thing with his tongue then licks his teeth which makes Harry get butterflies in his stomach.

Draco does these musically for about 30 mins and harry is still behind the tree watching he just can't bring himself to leave the attractive blonde.

"Ugh I need to change my username to something other than malfoy666." Draco mumbles and harry goes on his phone right away and looks up Draco's musically account and finds it the starts watching a bunch of his musicallys.

Harry's POV

I walk out from behind the tree up to Draco and just act like I wasn't watching him for the past hour.

"What do you want potter." Draco sighs sounding annoyed but doesn't look up from his phone

"What were you just doing a couple mins ago?" I asked just to see what excuse he would come up with

"Thats none of your business potter." He snaps at me finally looking up.

"Oh really cause it looked like you were making a musically to me." I say smirking and his eyes go wide

"W-what no that's absurd!" He stutters out making me chuckle which only makes him more mad.

"Don't worry I won't tell." I whisper in his ear making him visibly shiver.

"Okay." He breaths

"So Malfoy tell me when do I get to see the musically." I ask taking a step back making sigh

"Um well I mean uh." He stutters and I chuckle shaking my head lightly stepping so close to him I can feel his breath.

"Cause they were pretty damn hot." I whisper again to him and he blushes the same colour as Ron's hair and I just can't take it anymore I grab his cheek gently and lean into him as he leans into me slowly and are lips meet in the centre. We break apart after about 45 seconds with Are foreheads resting against each other's.

(And yes they did breath!)

"Y'know I was watching you for like 30 minuets making musicallys from behind that tree over there" I say pointing at it and he just bursts out laughing.

"T-that is so c-creepy potter!" He says between laughs as I start to laugh as well. After we both catch are breath I grab his hand in mine making him blush again on his pale cheeks as we walk back up to the castle together with our hands together and smiles on our faces.