38- black card

Harry's POV

"Hey mate where's Mione?" Ron asked as we walked down the hall back to our common room after lunch. "Probably in the library" I replied and he nodded telling me he was gonna go find her and ask if she wanted to join us outside and I nodded and kept walking back o the common room.

"Harry Potter is so stupid and annoying and obnoxious" I hear someone say and I furrow my brows then turn to see who it was only for it to be Malfoy and his group of friends which contained pansy, Blaise, crabbe, and Goyle. I was about to just walk away with a roll of my eyes but an idea hit me and I smirked. "Ugh I hate him so much" I hear draco say and i saunter over and slide into their mini circle. " yeah I know right?? He's soooo annoying and it's pissing me off!!" I say rolling my eyes and resting my elbow on Draco's shoulder as he glares at me while his friends try to contain their laughter.

"Pot-"

"And his stupid green eyes and broomstick!" I groan out in fake annoyance. "Don't forget the scar!" Pansy says, "and his hair!" Blaise says now joining in.

"Ugh and his stupidly raven messy black hair! Didn't he own a comb? And don't even get me started on those clothes, totally worse then a house elf's!" I say and everyone's laughing but Draco who's beat red in the face glaring at me.

"Ah but What can we do about it?" I say then take my elbow off his shoulder and walk away and I hear pansy cackling in the background and draco storm off mumbling about how "stupid and idiotic" I am.

•••time skip•••

"Mione wanna play?" I ask her as we sit under the tree with a deck of exploding snap.

"Busy" she replies not even looking up from her book and Ron rolls his eyes at her before we start playing.

"Potter." Someone says behind me and I turn to answer. "Uh hi Parkinson" I say turning back to the game once again.

"I was wondering... if, ok well I have a plan." She says and I look up at her with an eyebrow raise as Ron stares in annoyance at her.

"Plan for....?"

"Draco. Take this card-" She says handing me a card that's pitch black.  "And I will write on it see watch" She day and she does as she says but then it appears on mine in neat white writing. "Cool. But what are these for?"

"Ah that's the plan you see, every time draco says something about you I will tell you through this card and so then every time you Run into him you can bring it up and get him all flustered. Seeing as he has a massive crush on you." She says with a smirk and My eyes go wide for a second at the news but it's quickly replaced with a grin. "Perfect." I say and she then nods and walks away.

2 days later

"Holy shit another one?" I said in the middle of potions as I felt the black card heat up signaling that Draco has some how come up with another compliment. "Holy mate he's got quite the crush in youuuUUUUU" Ron says in a sing song voice and I roll my eyes and grab the note out of my pocket to look at it and it says that I'm 'too good at quidditch for my own good' along with the many other compliment like 'stupid soft messy black hair' or 'ugly vibrant deep green eyes' or my favourite 'ridiculously right ass trousers' that one made me laugh.

"Your dismissed, I would like a 1 foot essay on the uses of drought of living death by Wednesday" Snape says and we all immediately fly out of the class like a rat being swatted with a broom.

"Watch it potter!" Draco snaps at me as we collide in the corridor with Ron at my side and pant at his.

"I'm sorry did my ugly vibrant deep green eyes distract you?"I ask and he goes wide eye before putting a mask over top. "What the bloody hell are you talking about?" He sneers as Ron snickers by my side and pansy gives me a thumbs up behind him and I smirk. "Or was it my ridiculously right trousers?"  I answer and he goes red with never or embarrassment we will never know but he glares at me before pansy finally starts to laugh.

"D-don't forger about the stupid soft messy b-black hair!" Pansycake giggles out and draco whips around to throw her a glare. "You! You told him!"

"Quite right. Didn't you notice me writing in that damn black paper every time you brought him up?" She asks with a knowing smirk and draco only seems to fine even more.

" I ought to throw you in the lake you good for night excuse of a friend!" He yells enraged at pansy who just stands there trying not to laugh. "Chin up my little ice prince" she says tapping his chin as he slaps her hand. "Ouch. That was un called for." She says and draco rolls his eyes. "Oh no! That was totally called for!" He snaps.

"Dray calm down, just go get you goddamn sweater and meet me in the gardens in 10" I say and he immediately stiffens and rigged most likely just remembering I was there as he turns slowly to face me.

"Don't call me that." He says and I roll my eyes. "Whatever princess now go get you sweater it's gonna be cold on our way into the forest." I claim and his eyes go wide.

"I'm not going in there." Shrieked draco who try's to cover it with a cough and I chuckle. "Aw don't worry the lion will protect you my little garden snake" say in a bag voice to him.

"First If all yours? Second, I'm not a garden snake, third if anything I would be a dragon beacsue of draconius" he claims with a confident nod and I just respond with a 'meet me in 10 and don't be late!' While turning in my heal leaving a confused, flustered, angry, annoyed, embarrassed Draco Malfoy behind walking back to his common room to grab his sweater for out so called date.

Thanks pansy, owe you one

I wrote in the black card and she responds with.

You taking him away is plenty enough payment