47- Hidden treasure

Also kinda a muggle music too

"Bugger off malfoy." Ron said to malfoy as we were on our way to potions when Draco came up trying to get a reaction out of Me and I am not having any of it already having an off day.

I woke up late and missed breakfast, lost my transfigurations essay, got in yet another fight with hermione about something she thought was right but wasn't and wouldn't listen to me, Ginny telling me she slept with dean a total of 3 times while we were still dating, ya, 3 MOTHER FREAKIN TIMES, i will admit I was sad but manly pissed off, if you didn't want to date me then just say so, and now to end it with only the worst teacher ever with the worst subject which is potions with slytherins and Snape.

"Aw is Wittle old Weasley gonna run to his mum?" Pansy mocked standing behind malfoy letting out a high pitched giggle making me and Ron wince and even malfoy threw her a glare of his own.

"Let's just go Ron we don't want our ear drums to burst" I said grabbing Ron's hand and storming off dragging him along. We walked down in the dungeons until we came up to the class room quickly stepping in sitting down in our usual seats in the back of the class behind hermione who was sitting alone at the moment. Me and Ron both pulled out our potions book and turned to the page written on the board.

"A hidden treasure potions? The hell is that suppose to do" Ron snickered looking down at his book and I do the same quickly scanning.

The hidden treasure potions is known to show hidden talents or traits that the drinker may have or even just uncommon talents if you haven't got and hidden traits and talents.
The hidden treasure potions is a gold brown colour with the smell of pepper but taste of copper. The drinker will feel a sudden cold rush through the spine before he or she is either forced to do their hidden talent or their hidden trust will be highlighted or showed in whatever way possible for 4 minutes.

Potion ingredients

2 dragon claws
1 Griffin feathers
3 Phoenix tears
Onyx
5 Mandrake leaf
6 black whispering rose petals
Midnight moss

"Well by the sounds of it and the ingredients it looks a little hard but I actually want to try this one" I said as everyone else started to settle in now just waiting for the bell to ring and Snape to give us permission to begin. "Ya, I want to know what hidden talents I got." Ron says in a suggestive way wiggling his eyebrows causing me to snort.

"Open your books to page 174 get the ingredients listed then follow the instructions on the board, you will be working with who ever you are seated next to and you will be testing your potion on yourselves so don't screw it up."
Snape snapped at the class which quickly started working. "I'll get the potion ingredients you get the cauldron ready" I said standing up and walking off to the storage closet once everyone had left so I could easily grab what was needed.

I quickly returned with all the correct ingredients double checking just to be sure as we started to begin to actually create our potion.

"You chop the ingredients then hand me the correct amount then I'll do the rest" I said and Ron nodded both of us quickly getting to work neither of us wanting to mess up this fun potion.

"Alright, granger you first" Snape called her to the front of the class and she quickly went up with her vile with some of her potion in it by herself seeing as she worked alone. "Well" snape snapped at her and she quickly drank down the potion which caused her to walk over to the closest desk grabbing a quill and parchment then began writing as the whole class looked at her confused until she switched hands but continues to write as is nothing changed just as well, then the word 'Ambidextrous' in bright thin red glowing words. Snape have her a nod signaling that she can sit down now but still didn't stop writing because the potion still had effect for a total of about 4 minutes.