14 - animagus pt 2

Harry's POV

Walking into the forest in my human form to turn into my animagus when I see Draco by the tree with a book in his hands with pansy with sitting beside him flirting with him and I got a growled.

I freaking growled in my human form. Well I mean a guess everyone still has a bit of there animagus in them. Like Sirius he would always freak out when someone was at the door and he hated fireworks it was quite funny.

I walk back out of the forest in my wolf form and howl making a bunch of heads turn and everyone looked scared but no one moved just stared wide eyes. The pug face girl just shrieked and grabbed  Draco's arm when I started to walk up to them.

"Dracy-poo save me" She says in a very winy voice almost breaking my ear drums.

"Pansy please do get the hell off me." Draco snaps at her making her let go and back off slightly. 

"B-but That wolf is HUGE!" She shrieks again as I walk up to her and Draco.

"Merlin pansy shut up!" Draco says walking up to me and giving me a couple pets on the head.

I bark again with my tongue out and my big tail wagging.

"Hm you a lot more handsome in the day time. I couldn't see you very well last night .... um well you don't have a name yet." Draco say sitting back down with his back against the tree and I just lie down next to him with my head on his lap making him chuckle and pansy shriek and run off.

"Thanks I've been trying to get rid of her for ages." Draco says rolling his eyes at pansy and looks back to me with his head tilted slightly like he was thinking.

"What about Salazar.. like as a name." Draco says and I growl like no I'm not a Slytherin.

"Ok what about..... riddle?" He asks me then shakes his head.

"No no no I'm not naming you that what about hunter?" Draco asks me with a smile on his face and I lift my head and lick his cheek and wagging my tail in approval.

Draco sticks out his tongue in disgust and wipes his face with his sleeve and then just laughs.

"Hunter it is." He says with a smile while petting me again when I suddenly see Ron walk up to him.

"Malfoy!" Ron yells making Draco stand up as well as me.

"Bloody hell that wolf is huge!" He says taking a step back with fear is his eyes because I still haven't told anyone about my animagus yet.

"Yea what do you want Weasle?" Draco says with annoyance dripping in his voice as he talked. 

"I wanted to know what you did with Harry! He went missing last night and didn't come back till like 11:30 and he went missing again about 20 mins ago!" Ron yells

"And I know you have something to do with it."

"Well I don't what the hell would I do with har-Potter!" Draco yells with hands in fists as he turns around and storms off to behind the castle with me following where there is this huge flower field and he just lies down in the middle of it.

I don't think he realizes I followed him so I jump on him making him yell in surprise and I start to lick his face again and then I stop and step off of him and howl with my tail wagging.

"God that gross." Draco chuckles wiping his face again and then lays back down with his hands behind his head staring up at the bright blue sky with the white fluffy clouds like he is thinking of something and I lay down next to him on my back with my tongue still out.

"Wait last night till about 11:30 and now?" Draco says to himself suddenly sitting up.
Oh crap what if he figures out I'm the wolf? I think to my self.

"Hunter? Can u look at me please?" Draco asks with his head tilted a little looking at me and i can't not look at him because then he's gonna know something is wrong so I lifted my head very slowing and look straight into his eyes and all he does is stare if a minute with his eyebrows furrowed.

He's gonna find out if he keeps looking at me Damn damn damn! I think as Draco keeps looking at me.

"Potter I know it's you your eyes give it away." Draco finally says backing up again cause he was now just a couple inches from my face.

I turn back into human form and Draco just sighs.
"Why didn't you tell me? How did I not notice?" Draco says looking at me and rubbing his face with his hands.

"I-I was going to tell you just not yet because I like hanging out with you but I knew that as soon as I told you you would just ignore me again and tell everybody." I say very quickly and at first I didn't think he quite fought that until he spoke.

"Why don't you want everyone to know that your an animagus?" He asks me like I didn't mention that I loved hanging out with his at all.

"Well it's the only way I can go anywhere without people constantly wanting a picture and autograph it talk or something and it's just the only way I can be just y'know normal." I say with a sad smile finally looking up from the ground at Draco again and he's already looking at me then our eyes interlock.

His eyes are like the ocean, they look like a very dark deep blue with specks of ice in them. I can feel myself getting lost in them until he speaks again.

"I won't tell anyone." He all but whispers and then I turn back into a wolf again then rub the top of my head under his hand trying to get him to pet me making him chuckle slightly.

"Your such a attention hog" he say petting my head and walking back over to the castle but then I bark and making him look at me then I walk to the forest expecting him to follow which me did and then I turn back to human form.

I get stuck in his eyes again and I think he's stuck in mine as well as he stares into my vibrant green ones that remind you of the forest or emeralds and I stare into his dark icy blue ones that remind you of the ocean and the winter

"Draco" I breath out as we both lean in closer to each other until our lips meet in the middle and close the gap.

His lips are so soft and they move in sync with mine he tastes of cotton candy and green apple. I can feel his hands going up my back and into my hair while mine rest on his shoulders behind his neck when his tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I obliged to almost immediately and he explored the inside of my mouth pulling at my hair making me moan and then we break apart for air with both our lips red and swollen panting for air with out for heads pressed together.

"Harry will you be my boyfriend?" Draco asks me with a little bit of worry in his eyes.

"Of course." I say and I just cant keep the grin of may face making him chuckle and grab my hand as we walk out of the forest back to the castle.

To say people were shocked to see us walk into the great hall with swollen lips holding hands was an understatement.

——————————————

Done and done, I hoped you guys liked it I've been wanting to do and animagus one for a while I just didn't know what his from would be because it seems almost everyone does like a dog or cat/panther or raven so I finally came up with the wolf of it wasn't the wild I was gonna do some type of snake but the wolf one so I hope u liked it🙃