5 - Pink!

Harry's POV

"Hey Draco" I say to my boyfriend as he comes and sits between me and Hermione at the Gryffindor table for breakfast. We got together 7 months ago about 1 month after the war to say people were surprised was a understatement but they all accepted it.

"Hey love what are we doing today, anything planned?" He asks me. It's a Saturday 11am and it's the middle of the winter so we couldn't go outside unless we want to freeze are arses off.

"Hmm well do you just want to stay inside and cuddl-"

"Mails here!" Ron yells interrupting me and I look over to glare at him when I see Draco's fathers owl flying towards him with letter.

"Mate that's a howler!" Blaise yells (Rons boyfriend). 

"What did you do?!" Pansy yells (Hermione girlfriend)

"Nothing I swear... at least I don't think I did?" Draco says in the silent hall while turning to look at me with a horrid expression.

"Open it!" Some random person yells somewhere at the hufflepuff table over the silence.

Draco looks over at me then back at the red howler and opens it with shaking hands and the whole hall holds there breath waiting.

"WHAT TEAM?!" The howler yells over the hall and every single muggle born and some half bloods stand up and yell including me, Hermione, pansy because 'mione made her watch it as well as ron.

"WILD CATS!!!" 3/4 of the hall scream standing up punching the air and looking at Draco making him jump and fall backwards off the bench.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Draco yells over the now laughing hall.

"Draco honey it's a muggle thing, does your father by any chance own a television or a T.V it's called normally.

"Yes I believe mother said she got one about a week ago but what does that have to do with anything?" He asked me with a confused expression with his eyebrows furrowed and a small frown on his face making me chuckle at his adorableness.

"Draco it's off of a movie" I say looking at him.

"What the heck is a movie?!" He says making me chuckle yet again.

"It's like a picture but and over a hour long, with colour and noise." I say and he still looks confused.

"Here I will just show you we can watch high school musical today in the room of requirements." I said with a smile.

"Mmm ok Fine."

"Alright let's go we can have a movie marathon!" I yell grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the hall all the way to the ROR.

~~~ after movie marathon~~~

"Can we watch another one!" Draco yells after we watch what felt like the 100th movie on a row.

"Draco no it's 12 in the morning!" I yell while rubbing a hand over my face and he justs looks at me with his bottom lip out and puppy dog eyes while he is on his knees staring at me.

"No stop looking at me like that you know I can never say no to that face, we can have another movie marathon next weekend we do t want to watch them all and not have any for next weekend do we?" I say covering my eyes so I don't see his puppy dog ones

"Yea I guess let's go to bed I'm tired" Draco says while he yawns and I take my hand away from my eyes and grab his.

"Night Dray" I mumble as we fall asleep on the bed the ROR gave us.

"Night raven" he mumbles back snuggling his head in the croak of my beak making me smile and hold him tighter falling asleep.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

I'm sitting in my chair at my desk waiting for Draco to arrive for potions and if he's late Snapes gonna lose it and I'm just hoping he's done with the stupid movie references I mean he has said every single one there's only so many. Finally I think to my self as Draco walks in just before class starts but then I go wide eyed.

"On Wednesday's we wear pink!" He yells throwing a pink scarf around his godfathers neck and he wears pastel pink skinny jeans with rips in them white converses and a while t-shirt with a black leather jacket on and a pastel pink rose flower crown on his head with his hair messed up and brushed to the side, to say the least he looked hot.

******* Draco's look *******

"Draco if you do not take this ugly scarf of me this second I am going to ground you for life" Snape grumbles over the laughing class making it fall silent cuz when Snapes mad you do not dis obey him I mean no one ever has and hopefully no one wil...

"Draco if you do not take this ugly scarf of me this second I am going to ground you for life" Snape grumbles over the laughing class making it fall silent cuz when Snapes mad you do not dis obey him I mean no one ever has and hopefully no one will I thought to myself suddenly worried for Draco.

"Dray take it off him so you don't die please" I beg him and he just turns and looks at me with a cheeky half smile then back to Snape again.

"No" he says with a smile and nearly jumping with giddiness. Snape just stares at him with shock and wide eye no one has ever not listened to him when he was mad like that.

"You look way better in pink and that's saying something now just put your hair up in a man bun, black skinny jeans, black button up dress shirt, black leather boots, white leather jacket and finally white rose flower crown!" Draco says now actually jumping with excitement and the biggest smile I have seen on him in a while

"No way, but I will wear this ...awful... pink scarf if you agree to sit down and stop giggling." He says with a blank expression.

"Deal!" Draco shouts practically skipping back to his seat with a huge smile on his face.

"God dray only you could make Snape wear a pink scarf" I whisper to him.

"I know I thought he was totally going to ground me" he says in the most serious voice with wide eyes making me burst out laughing and people turn to look at me.

"10 points from Gryffindor" Snape says turning to me.

"Ughhhhh" all the Gryffindors say in sync.

"20 points to Gryffindor" Draco whispers with a smirk because he's a perfect and only loud enough for the Side he's sitting on which happens to be the Gryffindor side to hear.

——————————————

Oh my god this is so cute and funny like just USHSISBJSJ I love this one!!!