40- arguments

"Whatever Chudley cannons are obviously the best" Seamus says rolling his eyes at ron as they walk into the 8th year common room on there way back from hogsmade sense Harry and dean both decided to stay at school to finish there potions essay which Ron said was 'a total waste of my bloody time'.

"I'm back!" Ron yells as he walks through the portrait dramatically Seamus right along behind him as they both stop mid tracks and watch as Harry and Draco glare at each other in the middle of the common room standing as Neville, dean, pansy, Hannah, Blaise, Padama, Lavender and a couple others watching sitting on the couches or standing in the corners silently.

"Are they fighting again?" Seamus asks exasperated and pansy stands walking over and whispers "there having a 'compliment the shit outta me' contest for at least an hour now and they've both realized that they are amazing at it." She says quietly into Ron and Seamus's ear who both look slightly confused and decided it would probably be interesting to watch so the three of them stand silently and listen.

"YOUR EYES BRING ME BACK TO EARTH AND MAKE ME REALIZE LIFE WITHOUT YOU IS MEANINGLESS!" Harry yells taking a step closer to draco pointing and accusing finger at his chest.

"WELL YOUR SMILE IS ALL IT TAKES FOR ME TO WANT TO LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND ANS JUST BE BY YOUR SIDE !" Draco shouts back seemingly enraged at Harry also taking a step towards Harry slapping his hand away and replacing it with his own accusing finger now.

"Bloody hell, just KISS already !"  Ron shouts and they both stop and go bright red.

"Shut up weasle!"

"Shut up Ronald!"

They both shout at the same time making them look at each other and glare so Seamus And Ron look at each other and  nod before walking to either sides of the two panting boys from all the yelling and shout.

"Kiss! You stupid oblivious gits!" While putting one hand on each of Draco's and Harry's head shoving the faces together and the stand there lips together eyes wide before Harry's closes his eye and starts to kiss Draco who goes red but quickly closes his eyes as well staring to move his lips against Harry's is who is response let's out a whimper.

"Job well done mate" Ron says to Seamus and he raises his hand for Ron to give him a high five which he gladly returns as they walk up to the common room leaving a group of shocked classmates and two boys snogging in the common room.