21- kitten

Draco and I have been dating for 2 years and we have our own apartment it's nice pretty big colours are mostly light blues, blacks, and silver.

"Mmmm" I groan as I street him in my bed waking up to find Draco not there he's probably already in the kitchen making breakfast or showering. I think to my self sitting up in bed rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of them when I look over to see a picture of kittens on sale on dracos pillow printed off the internet I smile to my self and shake my head.

I get up and dressed before heading down the hall to the washroom to brush my hair when I see another photo of cats for sale on the bathroom door making my rook my eyes as I chuckle and open the door to get ready for the day.

I walk out of the washroom to the kitchen opened ong the fridge to get the orange just to find another picture plastered on it I take it off chuckling. I pour myself a class of juice then walk out to the living room to find Draco sitting on the couch watching figure skating.

"Morning Harry." He says with a smile moving over for me to sit next to him.

"This guys my favourite." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder then looking back at the man doing jumps and spins on the ice.

"Do you by any chance want a kitten for Christmas." I say once it goes to a commercial and I see him smirk and he looks over at me.

"Well if you insist" he says me chuckle.

"Hmm where would it sleep and we would have to buy food, toys, litter, and a cat tree or bed." I say

"Please Harry it's so lonely here with just me and you. Ron and Hermione are always gone we haven't seen them in ages what 3 months pansy is in Paris with Blaise in there honeymoon face it were lonely we need a pet." He says with hope is his eyes sticking his bottom lip out.

"Hmmm" I say pretending to think about it as he stares at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Well alright how about we go tonight." I say and his face lights up immediately.

"Ahhh thank you thank you thank you!" He yells jumping up and pulling me into a tight hug and placing kisses all over my face making me laugh.

"Alright go get ready and we will leave."

"I am ready let's go now please"

"Alright just let me grab my phone and I'll meet you in the car." I say walking back to the kitchen placing my glass in the fridge and reaching for my phone. I then walk to the car and we drive to the pet store.

"Awe harry look at all the kittens." He coos sticking his finger in the cages playing with them there was 4 of them and they all looked different, one was super fluffy and white with black ears black nose black parts and a black tip at the tail, one was orange with a little bit of white and fluffy, another one was white with some black and brown patches on its face, the last one was like a brown and black zebra print.

"So do you like any in particular?" I ask him as he plays with them all

"Yea. But which one do you like the most?" He says as he sets 3 of them down again looking up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"I like the orange fluffy one and the white fluffy one with the black ears nose and paws." I say looking at them all.

"Good cause the with with the black ears nose and paw is my favourite." He says smiling and picking him up off the ground making it give a surprise meow but then start purring as he pets his fur.

"Yea I'm gonna go pay me get some of the toys along with bed and litter." I say placing the orange on back down on the ground and he just goes off playing with the other 2"

"Alright Harry just get me when you done." He says not looking up from the small kitten that has now fallen asleep in his lap as he looks down at it in awe while petting its fur.

After I pay and we head back home we sit on the couch with the now well rested kitten playing with him with the toys and he jumps around trying to catch the feathers on the end of the string.

"Hey Dray what should we name him?" I ask as he swings the string around and the smile still hasn't left his face since he picked him up the first time.

"Hmm what about Dolores?" He says and starts laughing at the horror on my face.

"Oh. My. God. NO she loved cats so much she probably taped them." I say shaking my head trying to get the images from my mind and start chuckling at just how crazy she was.

"What about Minerva?" I say remembering that professor mcgonagall was a cat animagus.

"I like her but no 1st of all the cats a boy. "

"Hah oh yea woops" o say chuckling.

"And second off all were not making the kitten after a Gryffindor." He says with a playful smile with the kitten now in his lap attaching his hand as he rubbed its stomach.

"Hmm what about Caspar?" He says looking up at me.

"Perfect" I say as we both go back to playing with the kitten.

Best Christmas gift ever draco thought as he played with the kitten

——————————————

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!
I got so much Harry Potter stuff again this year I can't even! I can't wait to go shopping I got a 100$ gift card for hot topic!