29- ink, mint, coffee

Harry was walking down the hall with Ron and Hermione by his side having a conversation that he wasn't listening to in the slightest when they he remembers he forgot his transfiguration essay in the dorm.

"Guys you go on I just gotta go grab my essay I forgot it in the dorm. If I'm late tell mcgonagall why" he says rushing off back up the the tower.

"Alright but hurry" Ron calls out after him as they continue walking. Harry was speed walking up to the tower looking down at his feet thinking about random stuff when he collided with someone, hard, and feel on top of them. He groans the grabs his glasses putting them back on his face looking down to see who he ran into. His eyes go wide as he scrambles to get back up.

"Ouch" Malfoy says sarcastically rolling his eyes then standing back up.

"Sorry I gotta go" Harry says rushing by him only for the Slytherin to grab his wrist making Harry's pulse pick up and his heart beat faster.

"Why are you in such a rush Potter?" He asks with a questioning eyebrow raised at him.

"I uh um forgot my essay for transfiguration" Harry says trying to keep control of his heart beat. Why am I acting like this stop it's just Malfoy god. He thinks to him self

"Hmm why don't you just Accio it?" Malfoy says with a confused look finally letting go of Harry's wrist making him let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in.

"Shit your right. Accio essay!" He shouts but not until after he face palms and goes red from embarrassment.

"Er- well I g-gotta go to transfiguration" Harry says again walking off quickly as Malfoy just stares for  a second before rushing off as well.

*.*.*.*.*.
In potions class

"Potter and mr.malfoy" Snape drawls listing off the partners for the day making harry mentally groan.

"Alright you get the ingredients and I'll start the potion ok?" Draco says already starting the fire. Harry rushes off and grabs the ingredients then quickly goes back.

"What do you smell?" Snape asks after we finish the potion.

"Maple syrup, brown sugar, and campfire" Draco says confused

"And what do you smell?" Snape asks again looking at harry this time.

"Ink, mint, and coffee" Harry says alps sounding confused as to why he was asking everyone in the class what they smell. Granger smelled the library, Ron broomsticks, pansy cologne, Blaise strawberries. It was all buzzard to both Draco and Harry.

"Now can someone tell me what we made today?" Snape asks his eyes searching the class and no one raises there hands except for Blaise and Hermione.

"Yes mr. zabini"

"Amortentia, it's a love potion that smells differently to each person according to what they like or who they like the most. And yes," he says looking at Draco and Harry who's faces are both bright red clueing in the they described each other.

"We all heard you." He says with a smirk and a wink.

After potions were done Harry rushed out as quickly as possible heading up to his room and sitting in his bed emptying his bag to start his homework and try to forget what just happened in potions when a note fell out.

'Well now that I know you like em as well wanna be my boyfriend?
~ D.M'

Harry started at it in shock. Wow subtle he thought to himself before grabbing a piece of parchment as well saying that he would love to.