12- push-ups

It's a cool summer day at Hogwarts and harry is back for his eighth year along with his friends and others after the war to finish their education.

Harry was outside in a pair of sweatpants with no shirt on about a month into the school year with his boyfriend Draco who was dressed in a baggy orange plain sweatshirt with black skinny jeans on with a single rip in each knee.

Hermione was inside studying for the NEWTS in the library with ron who said would meet harry and Draco outside after there finished to do a fall photo shoot for a muggle studies assignment. Pansy and Blaise where in the Eighth year common finishing last second homework.

"67....68....69....70" harry panted doing his push ups with sweat dripping from his chest onto the grass as Draco lays against a tree beside him reading a book in front of the black lake as the crisp autumn air blowing in their hair.

"89... *pant* ....90" draco looked up from his book to his sweaty built boyfriend still doing push-ups feeling bad for him and he got an idea putting his book down marking his page.

Draco slides underneath harry while he does his pushups but staring up at him but harry doesn't notice because he has his eyes screwed closed in concentration.

"93..." harry does his push up but Draco gives him a peck on the lips when he goes down making Harry open his eyes and look at him and immediately smiles at him.

"94... *kiss* 95... *kiss*" Draco as Harry do a quick kiss every time Harry does a push up making Draco blush and giggle every single time there lips touch completely forgetting that Hermione and Ron were coming to meet them.

Hermione walked around the corner only to see Harry doing push-ups with Draco underneath him giving him a kiss every time but ron didn't notice and just kept walking and talking until she put her arm up stopping him from walking.

"Hermione wha-?" Ron starts

"Shhhh! Look!" Hermione whisper shouts pointing at Harry and Draco.

"Quick give me the camera!" Hermione says taking the camera from Ron and snapping a quick moving photo of Harry doing his push-ups and Draco rewarding him with a kiss each time.

"Awe aren't they cute?!" Hermione squeals quietly to Ron.

"Er yea sure" ran says slightly awkward.

"Let's not interrupt them come on Ron Harry will understand and we can just do the photo shot some other day." Hermione says grabbing runs hand while turning to head back up to the castle

"99.... kiss 100... " Harry says dropping from the air not even coming down from his last push-up completely landing in Draco who had his eyes closed waiting for his last kiss with his eyes closed only to be bellyflopped on and squealing.

"Harry get off your all gross and stinky!" Draco yells trying to get out from under harry sweaty body.

"Not until I get my last kiss!" Harry says stubbornly not moving an inch.

"Fine!" Draco huffy grabbing Harry's sweaty face and pulling him into a kiss that lasted about 5 seconds before Pulling away and shoving Harry off of him.

"Now you need to shower you all sticky." Draco states standing up while grabbing ha book from the tree.

"Fine but only if you promise to cuddle with me." Harry says with a smirk.

"Deal I would have cuddled with you anyways you dum dum." Draco  says chuckling and shaking his head slightly while grabbing Harry's hand and walking back up to the castle.

"I love you Draco." Harry whispers putting his head on Draco's shoulder.

"I love you to but EWWWW!!! You heads all sweaty!" Draco yelps  jerking his shoulder back making Harry laugh while walking into there dorm.