30- dont you dare

Harry's POV

We were all in the 8th year common room during the Christmas break dean and Seamus has came out together as gay and told us that they have been dating for 2 months and are now sitting in the corner playing exploding snap, Ron and Neville are playing chess behind the couch, Hermione is reading a book in a chair by the fire, pansy and Blaise are asleep on another chair across from Hermione with a fluffy blanket covering them, and my wonderful boyfriend of 7 months Draco is sitting on the opposite side of the couch as me doing his charms essay and I'm just attempting to do windless and non-verbal magic seeing as I can already do both but not at the same time.

"Oh fuck me!" Draco says and I look up with a smirk and his head immediately snaps up from his spilled ink that he dropped on the ground with his eyes wide.

"No I didn't mean that—" he begins saying but I just move across the couch closer to him. As everyone watches amused.

"POTTER NO DONT COME ANY CLOSER" he says my smirk only grows as I pounce on him and he lets out a very un-Malfoyish shriek as we both fall off the couch with me on top of him.

"H-Harry no" he says with a knowing glint in his eye as I pin his hands above his head. I move my free hand closer to him and he starts to squirm

"D-don't you d-dare" he says still trying to get away. I start tickling him and he lets out a loud gasp before bursting out in uncontrollable laughter thrashing all over the place trying to break free and everyone still watches trying to control there own laughter. I finally stop tickling him once he can't even laugh anymore because he's gasping for air out of breath from all the laughing with tears coming out of his eyes and warm rosy cheeks i collapse on the ground next to him laughing as he pants for breath as everyone finally starts laughing aswell.

"I. Hate. You." He says between pants turning his head to look at me after I stop laughing as-well as everyone else in the room making me chuckle. I give him a peach in the cheek and say

"Sure love" only for him to grumble as stand up holding hands walking back over to the couch collapsing then snuggling up to each other falling asleep. Little did we know that pansy and Ron both took a picture of Draco with his messed up hair, rosy cheeks with a smile on his face lying on my chest sleeping.