34- muggle music #4

8th year

Draco quickly grabbed his winter cloak and walked out the door with his black skinny jeans and form fitting dark green shirt to hogsmade in the silent cold night, he couldn't sleep... again, same nightmares over and over again.
He pulled his cloak over his head so no one would notice who he was as to not get in trouble by any teacher who may be out. Once he got to hogsmade he quickly walked into the warmth of the bar he quickly looked around for any familiar faces sighing when he saw none then took off his winter cloak hanging it up on the cloak rack.

"Ah Mr.Malfoy back again I see" the bartender says and Draco gives a sad smile before nodding.

"I'm afraid so" he says reaching into his pocket for a couple sickles.

"Regular please" he says dropping the coins in the bartender hand who nods before waking agh to grab his scotch.

"Say who's playing?" Draco asks as Mark the bartender arrives once again.

"No idea but he's good no?" Mark says and draco nods as the man with the longs black cloak with his hood over his head shielding his face from all angles but below as his finger raced across the piano.
But suddenly stopped before standing up and walking over to the corner where he opened some bag only to pull out some type of muggle thing before placing it on his head like a headband then walked back over to the piano.

"What's the he's gone and put on his head?" Draco asks.

"I believe it's some type of muggle thing that makes you voice louder when you speak or sing." He says taking a gulp of whatever he had, probably fire whiskey.

"You think he's gonna sing?"

"Must be" Draco says taking a sip of his own drink now as the liquid slips down his throat leaving his stomach warm and the mystery boy sits back down and you hear him sigh louder now that he has the muggle thing on making a couple heads turn.
You see his muscles relax as he gives his shoulders a little shake before starting to play the piano once again but with a voice added this time.

'Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost'
the man sang softly his finger going across the keys.

'Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows'
his sings and then comes to a stop for a split second before continuing.

'Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died'
he says his fingers going with a little more force

'Everybody talking to their pockets
Everybody wants a box of chocolates
And a long-stem rose
Everybody knows'
a little bit more force now again,

'Everybody knows that you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful
Ah, give or take a night or two' he begins to sing with more force now and let's just say everyone's hypnotized by his voice 

'Everybody knows you've been discreet
But there were so many people you just had to meet
Without your clothes
And everybody knows'
he sings before he stops playing the piano

'Everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows
Everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows'
he sings with a strong but yet soft voice