13- animagus pt 1

It's just another day In eighth year with the nice warm weather at Hogwarts with everyone outside playing quidditch, doing homework, reading, swimming, or just talking and hanging out with there friends even Malfoy was outside for once doing something other then quidditch.
Well everyone was outside... everyone but harry.

You see harry was inside locked in the bathroom with a full length mirror in front of him trying to finally turn into his animagus, he has been trying for the past week to turn into what ever animal he would have.

'Hmmm I wonder if I would be a stag like my dad I mean we have the same patronus so why not?" Harry thinks to himself before trying once again and this time he gets close and sees black fur.

"Yessss" harry squeals.

"No Harry stop you don't squeal." Harry says to himself before trying again and suddenly he's shrinking

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god I did it!" Harry think and suddenly he's on all fours and looks down at his feet only to see fluffy paws with sharp claws.

"What animal did I turn into." Harry thinks to himself then looks up at the mirror only to see a wolf but not just any wolf a huge wolf a wolf way bigger then most maybe a wolf and a half tall that's very fluffy and Silky with black and a little bit of white on his paws and chest and a lightning bolt mark and glasses marked into his fur with white as well with vibrant green eyes even brighten then when he's in normal form.

"Bloody hell!" Harry goes to yell but if only comes out as a very very loud bark.

"This you amazing!!!!" He barks out again jumping around on all fours running out of the bathroom all around the 8th year common room.

"Ok ok wait I'm going to turn back then go outside." Harry barks out turning back into his normal form with a huge smile on his face.

"I can't tell anyone no one knows that I was even trying to turn into one." Harry mumbles to himself while walking outside.

"Hmmm I'll go into the forest and come out as the wolf so then no one knows it's me... yea that's pretty smart... damn I'm smart...." Harry thinks to him self with a proud smile.

"Ten points to Harry." He thinks while chuckling out loud getting a couple weird looks from people he was walking by but just ignored them. It was almost night time maybe 8:30 the sun was starting to set and almost everyone has went inside for dinner but he kept walking towards the forest and then turned into the wolf.

Harry ran out of the forest as fast as his wolf legs would go he was running all over the grounds of Hogwarts barking and howling, jumping in packs of flowers, chasing squirrels, running through the water, and now he's jumping into a field filled with Fireflies then he looks up amazed at all the tiny glowing bugs flying everywhere.

Harry was out in the open in-front of the lake where a single tree stood at the front of Hogwarts. Harry looks up at the moon still in his wolf form and howls as loud as he can and in his opinion it sounded amazing but is interrupted by movement beside him and Harry immediately goes into defence mode jumping back up from his sitting position into all fours baring his teeth at the tree where something moved behind it.

Harry starts growling and walking closer only to see a very frightened looking Malfoy. He immediately stops growling and sits down looking at Malfoy with his head slightly tilted with his ears pointed up.

Malfoy slowly came out from behind the tree and Harry stood up to walk over to him only for Malfoy to jump right back behind it but Harry walked up to him anyways.

Draco went wide eyed and started to run away but Harry got an idea and chased after him. Harry being a huge wolf obviously caught up to him in no time then jumped on him nocking him to the ground then he stood over him  and Draco yells. Harry just puts his paw over his face and Dracos eyes go wide with fear and he's squirming like crazy.

Harry just sticks out his tongue and pants cause of how tired he he was from all the running and Draco was still squirming but stopped trying to yell so Harry slowly took his paw off him and Draco didn't yell again only went into a ball with his eyes squeezed shut like he was waiting for pain but Harry just bent down and stared nuzzling his fur all over dracos neck and face making him burst out laughing from Harry's fur tickling him.

Harry finally stood tickling draco with his fur and licks Draco's face then steps off of him and Draco sits up strung at the wolf looking confused.

Harry just howls and looks back at Draco with his tongue hanging out of his mouth then walks over to Draco putting his head on Draco lap who immediately stiffens but soon relaxes and starts to pet between Harry's ears.

"Oh my god is it bad that this feels so good?" Harry wonders to himself not wanting to move from this new found relaxation.

But after about 5 minutes Draco stops and Harry lifts up his head and looked up at draco with his bright green eyes.

"Thank goodness he didn't know it's me he would have totally lost it." Harry thinks to himself still staring at Draco as he stares back.

Harry's POV cuz it's easier

"Hmmm I feel like I've seen those eyes before that's not a bad thing though there very pretty there the brightest green I've ever seen." Draco says and I walk up closer to him then I sit in front of him and he reaches out and gives me a few pets then starts observing me again.

"Your very large for a dog." He startes and I growl then bark out "I'm not a dog!" Making him jump slightly.

"What are you not a dog? Or did you just find that rude?" Draco asks and I bark not being able to really answer him.

"What your not a dog are you a wolf?" He asks and I bark again wagging my tail.

"Hmm so your a wolf you very kind and large for a wolf and your fur is a lot more different then most wolves it's... very soft and silky as it's black and white with patterns in your face." He has leaning closer to me looking at the patterns on my face and I start to get worried.

"What if he finds out who I am?!"  I start to freak out and then I get and idea and lick his face making him yelp and back up while wiping his face.

"Ew." He states boredly looking up at me smiling but then his smile drops.

"I better get going back to the castle it's way past curfew it's probably like 11." He says sounding slightly sad while standing up to leave.

And I bark and stand up to ripping my face against his arm and he looks down at me smiling.

"Well what if I come back to see you again tomorrow will u still be here?" He asks me and I bark trying to tell him yes.

"Well I don't know what that means but I'm going to hope it means yes so I will be back here tomorrow afternoon at that tree over by the lake you almost made me have a heart attack at is that ok?" He ask me while petting my fur and I bark again while wagging my fluffy tail with a white tip at him.

"Alright well I guess I'll see you tomorrow bye... Well I don't have a name for you yet I'll give you one tomorrow." Draco says and I lick his face then he chuckles and wipes it off and walks back to the castle.

I wait until he's out of sight before turning back to normal form and heading back to my dorm where everyone else is already asleep in there dorm so I get under my own covers way more excited for tomorrow then I should be but I mean but I mean who wouldn't be excited if they got to hang out with their crush without them even knowing it. I think to myself and fall asleep waiting for tomorrow to come.

——————————————

Don't worry there will be a part 2 to this very soon so don't get all upset lol and I'm sorry if I haven't been posting as often I'm just busy working in my other 2 books so it's kinda hard to mage 3 of them but I have been able to make it work so far so oh well 😂