42- muggle music 6

1 year After war (just imagine draco being more graceful then him) ^^ and not as fast more smooth^^^

Crazy in love

Ron and Harry walk into this muggle bar finally done with their last year of Hogwarts or what some people called 'eighth year' and graduated with mostly good. Both Ron and Harry single as they both drifted apart from Hermione beacsue she just didn't fit in with them anymore, never really did. Ron hated being told what to do as did Harry and that's all Hermione seemed to do was boss them around and bug them about stupid things so they slowly grew apart their eighth year.

"What's this place called?!" Harry shouted over the loud music as they waited for there beer at the bar counter

"No idea! But everyone says it a awesome place!" Ron shouts back and grabs both his and Harry's drinks before heading over to in front if this stage looking this set up with 3 microphones. "Said there was gonna be an awesome show tonight!" He yelled again and Harry nodded and threw his head back taking a gulp of his beer

"Tastes like shit" Harry heard Ron say and let out a heartily laugh at him as Ron chokes on it.

"I like butter beer much better!" Ron yells and Harry nods but keeps drinking anyways. The music suddenly stops and switches to another song which is pretty god damn loud but not as loud as the other ones that were playing.

"I bloody love this song!!!" Both me and Ron yell and turn to look at each other at the same time as 3 people walk out onto the stage

the one in the front and middle has long 6 inch black heels on with black ripped tight ass fitting skinny jeans with a black large armoured muscle shirt on with panic! At the disco logo on it his platinum blonde hair slightly curled at the tips swooshed to the side,

The guy the the back has blue skinny jeans on with the same shoes as the other with a undone muscle sleeved dark green plaid shirt showing his chest,

finally the last person who ends up being a girl with short black hair in a bob with perfect sharp cat winged eyeliner, bright red lipstick and blue jean shorts on with a black fish net crop top with a plain black bra you can see underneath woth the same shoes again.

with all eyes on them as me and Ron gasp incredibly loud but neither Blaise Ron or pansy seem to even notice we are here. "Holy shit" I whispered and Ron nodded before the music started blaring once again with the lyrics coming out loud.

All three of them are facing away from the stage there one hand on each of their hips

10... 9...8...7...6..5..4..3..2.1
"You ready?
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no"
They music blared as the 3 of them faces is now moving their hips back and forth.

"Yeah, history in the making
Part two, it's so crazy right now"
They start to do the drag/model walk forwards ten back wards again hand still on hips.

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave, I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
'Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can"
Harry couldn't take his eyes of Draco as he rubbed his hands over his body as the other two did as well before the three started turning around in a circle doing hand motions before the main course can back on.

"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love"
They keep rubbing there hands against them as the dance leaning down ten coming back up and suddenly they do a slut drop making Harry's mouth go dry.

"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no
Looking so, looking so, looking so,
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no
Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, no, no"
They move their legs and arms in sync as they flip their hair all around.

"Got me looking so crazy, my baby
I'm not myself; lately I'm foolish, I don't do this
I've been playing myself; baby, I don't care
'Cause your love's got the best of me
And, baby, you're making a fool of me
You got me sprung and I don't care who sees
'Cause, baby, you got me, you got me so crazy, baby
Hey
Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's (oh love)
Got me looking so crazy right now (lookin' crazy)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss (baby)
Got me hoping you'll save me right now (baby)
Looking so crazy in love's (whoa)
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love (whoa)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (your love)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love"
They all move in a synchronized motion hand and legs all moving together as they do another drop, flip their hair, twerk, spin, and they don't stop not once, constantly moving their legs arms and ass.

"Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love"
they all turn their backs to everyone do a stop then stand up lose and turn towards us all in sync and I am the first to start clapping along with Ron and the three of them have huge smiles on their faces panting. They stand for a couple seconds before moving and walking over to each other laughing at something Blaise had said and everyone in the crowd starts to have conversations once again with each other.

"Holy shit!" Me and Ron said at the same time again looking at the Slytherin trio which we haven't seen for just over a year as they walk off the stage over to the bar to get what they assumed was drinks and both Harry and Ron followed not far behind.

"I'll be right back these heels are gonna kill me" They heard Blaise say as he walked away towards the bathroom and Ron quickly followed him. "Me to you coming?" Pansy says placing the beer down. "No I'm perfectly fine" draco says taking a sip of his beer and pansy rolls her eyes. "Of course you are darling, you and your gay glory" she says and they both laugh as pansy walks off the the bathroom now as well.

"Wow." Harry says walking up to draco who quickly turns to harry recognizing the voice in an instant eyes wide.

"What are you doing here!" Draco whispers sharply and Harry just rolls his eyes. "Me and Ron came, were told there was gonna be a dance tonight," Harry trails off looking at draco up and down as Draco glares at him. "Can't say I'm disappointed" Harry chuckles out and draco just rolls his eyes and grabs his beer. "You tell anyone you'll die" he whispers at harry who just grins.

"Well, we're your weasle friend then hm?" Draco asks and Harry cocks his head towards the washroom "he was gonna go talk to Blaise" "hmm" draco responds and Harry just sighs at his lack of cooperation.

"What are you doing later?" Draco asks after a minute of awkward silence. "Well me and you are going out to the movies" Harry's says and draco raises an eyebrow. "Since when?" He asks face blank. "Since now, lets go before we're late" Harry says throwing his leather jacket he got from Sirius on as Draco stares as if he's gone mad.

"Wellllll" Harry's says making hand motions for him to follow. "I have yet to prepare" draco states and Harry rolls his eyes. "You look perfectly fine and hot just the way you are now let's go" Harry says grabbing his hand not even letting draco protest as he Draco's him out into his car as they leave for the movie