8- a map

Draco's POV

I walk into the common room with pansy by my side. It's 8th year and now all the 8th years share a dorm once we came back from the war.

Me Looney Blaise pansy weasl weaslette granger longbottom a few other people and harry.. Yes Harry not potter.. we've been dating for about 10 months now.

Anyways I walk into out common room with pansy by my side as we talk about the juicy gossip around Hogwarts.

I mean everyone knows we live for the gossip.

I walk into the common room with pansy by my side as everyone else is at hogsmade which is why I'm surprised to see my boyfriend Harry sitting in a chair with a sketch pad and a pencil I think the muggle thing was called.

He's sitting By the fire with a empty mug of what looked to be hot chocolate and his hair sticking out every where with his glasses slipping off his nose slowly and he pushed them back up. My very expensive dark forest green fluffy soft silky blanket around his shoulders and his cheeks rosy from the winter air. His tongue peeking out between his lips in concentration even though his face features look completely relaxed.

"What are you doing raven?" I ask softly making him jump slightly and look up at me with his adorable big green eyes and a blush.

"Drawing" he says looking back down to draw.

"Watcha drawing?" I say walking over to him to sneak a peek over his shoulder.

"A map" he says not taking his eyes off the paper.

"B-but those are my eyes?" I say with a confused expression leaning over his shoulder looking at the drawing.

"I often get lost in them" harry says looking up over his shoulder at me with his adorable half smile and his vibrant green eyes that remind me of emeralds with the darker green specks in them that remind me of the forest.

"Aweee!" Pansy squeals before up the stairs

"Your so cheesy" I say grabbing his face and giving him a sweet kiss.

"But you love it" he says pulling away with a cheeky smile and tilt it his head slightly to the side.

"That I do"

"Dray I'm tired" he yawns out.

"It's getting kinda late let's go to bed. Mine or yours?" I say grabbing his sketch book from him closing it and setting it in the table while he stands and stretches.

"Yours it's more comfy and warm." He says with a smile while hugging me.

"Whatever you want princess" I say pulling away from him still holding his hand and heading up to my bedroom.

"Night" Harry mumbles half asleep under the covers already with his glasses still on.

I grab his glasses and put them on my bedside table.

"Night love" I say lifting the covers and laying next to him only for him to snuggle up under my arms with his black mop of hair on my chest