22- mermaid

Draco's POV

I was a animagus. No one knows though only pansy and Blaise. I've got a rare animagus, or at least I think it's rare I've never heard of anyone else with a mermaid animagus.

I was in the Great Lake like usual when I want to be alone and I was in my mermaid animagus I was just swimming around then cane back up to the air and just looked around.

It was a really hot day near the beginning of the school year so most people were inside with the cool air but I saw someone who was built walking towards the lake with only swimming trunks on and a towel around there shoulders but they were alone so I swam closer slightly just to see who it was and was shocked to see it was harry.

I swam quickly to behind where there was a bunch of lily pads with flowers on them growing. Not the gross ones yuh fund in swamps I would rather die then swim near those ew.

He drops his towel and starts running at first I'm confused but then he does a freaking front flip! And he comes back up from under the water laughing and diving back under after he casts a spell so he can see under water. Me being the dick I am decide to scare the shit out of him an go under water aswell.

I swim around so I'm behind him then I swim under him and grab his foot he attempts to scream which didn't work cause he's under water. He looks to see what has his foot and sees and gives me a death glare before going wide eyed probably realizing I have a tail lol.

We both swim back up to the surface and I turn back into my human form just to confuse him.

"What the hell draco you are a mermaid?!" He asks once we're both dried off.

"Um no do you see a tail? Are you sure you casted that spell right?"

"Yes um sure!" I know I saw one it was like a baby blue with shiny darker blue scales on it! I may need glasses but I'm not blind." He says giving me a are-you-serious look.

"I have no clue what the hell you talking about. Now I'm going back in it's to hot outside." I say diving into the lake but turning into a mermaid while I'm in the air. Once I'm under the water u turn back to normal and come up to see Harry looking at me confused and shocked.

"W-what! You had a tail! L-like FIVE SECONDS AGO IN THE AIR!" He sputters out.

"Ok harry are you ok? Do you need me to get madam pompfrey?" I ask trying to sound genuinely concerned and by the looks of it it worked.

"Ok do you have a mermaid tail Malfoy?"

"Maybe" I say

"So you do?" He says

"I just said I didn't god potter are you def to?" God now I'm just wing cruel

"You said maybe!" He yells looking concerned for himself.

"No I said I did!" I yell back.

"SO YOU DO?!" I asks

"NO I SAID!!"

"Ok ok will you take me to madam Pomfrey?" He asks and I chuckle then turn back into a mermaid and dive out of the water and back in like a dolphin.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" I hear him yell

"Potter I am a mermaid animagus I was just messing with you." I say as I burst out laughing.

"I thought I was going insane." Harry mumbles while rubbing his temples.

"You really are the worst boyfriend, how long have you been an animagus for?." He chuckles out.

"About a month." I say and he looks at me with shock.

"Well I mean I've been an animagus for 4 months so I can't really complain." Harry says and my mouth drops as I stare at him

"What? Really? What's your animagus???" I question him

"I'm a boa constrictor." He says and turns into a huge ass freakin snake and I scream and run up into a god damn tree.

He turns back to his human form and his dying with laughter as I try me slow down my heart rate and catch my breath.

"Fuck Harry you know I hate snakes!" I say starting to laugh slightly as well.

"That's why I didn't tell you but the look in your face was pretty hilarious." He says only laughing slightly

"God I hate you so much" I say jumping down from the tree and giving him a kiss on the cheek knowing it makes him blush and I'm not disappointed when he does.

"Nah you don't"

I sigh. "Nah I guess I don't. I say and we start to walk back up to the castle