before you read...

Due yo recent events in my life I want to make sure you all know that BDSM is not always safe and loving. More often then not it leaves you broken and more damaged. If you decide to enter into this here's some pointers I wish someone had told me...

1. Don't rush. No amount of sexual frustration is worse than some of the physical damage a bad meet can leave you with.

2. Make sure you talk with any perspective partners before you do anything. Likes, dislikes, and the things you would like to try. Anyone who will not respect your hard limits is not someone to be with.

3. Don't do this if you're underage. Just don't. Wait until you're 18 (or whatever age it is where you are to where you're a legal adult). Creeps often look for younger nieve newcomers to abuse.

4. BDSM involves a lot of communication. Whether you're strictly doing it in the bedroom or as a total power exchange. You need an open line of communication with your partner.

5. You will never stop learning new things about the lifestyle. Like 5+ years after I started I still find new things.

6. Before you go meet any new partners tell someone or bring someone with you. Its like any other lifestyle. there are bad people in it. Its good to have someone who is with you so nothing bad happens.

7. You open yourself up to many dangerous situations. One of my friends  has had broken bones, others have been raped, some have damage to their body that will never be undone.

8. BDSM is an extremely emotionally charged lifestyle that will hurt. Both emotionally and physically. Its hard to find that perfect partner, but when you do make sure you communicate (4)

Thanks for reading. any other rules/advice you think I should add message me or comment it and I will make sure its added.! Stay kinky, but most importantly stay safe!