Chapter 7 : Anything for him

Qing's POV

The sickening dry, sweet metallic scent hit my sense of smell, gave my brain an electric shock and I regained my senses.

My eyes still shut closed. I could sense everything better like this.

The acidic, pungent scent..

The low, pitiful, small whimper sound..

The tranquil sensation..

I liked it.

Something warm flowed from my elbow down to my wrist. It kept flowing down to the tip of middle finger, formed a small droplet. Hanging there with all it's might, unwilling to be dropped. Dangling on the edge of my fingertip, begging for it's life.

Just like this woman.

Opening my eyes, I saw her half lying on the cold ground with her back of head against the washing machine. Her hand tied behind her back. She shifted her weight to her right side using her elbow as support.

Blood was running rivers down her left thigh. Feeling pleased, I can't help but smirked.

She didn't dare to scream anymore because every time she screamed, I'll kick her. She just let out small whining sounds, which like music to my ears.

How come she was already on this state?

Ah.. Yes, I remember..

I kicked her lower abdomen hard to keep her away from Dayu

She flew against the washing machine. Sat there whimpering, holding her abdomen.

But of course her head wasn't hurt. I did not want her to lost consciousness.

She needs to feel it all.

I closed the door shut and looked at my left. There were tool boxes on the metal rack.

I opened one of them, searching something that pleased my eyes.

Ah this is it! This one is perfect!

I took out a yellow handles needle nose plier and a cable tie, then went to her without wasting my time.

The color drained from her face.

"No.. Please don't.." She whispered. Her voice trembled, tears flowing down.

I tied her hands behind her back with the cable tie. There was just a weak resistance from her.

How stupid.

Then I held out the plier with the sharp tip downwards.

She was trying to scream, but I silenced her mouth with my left hand.

I looked straight into her horrified eyes. I felt warm sparkles in my chest.

Smiling, I jabbed her left thigh with the sharp plier hard. My other hand was swallowing her scream.

It wasn't enough. She hurt my Dayu. A bigger wave of rage coming right at me.

I pushed the plier deeper and twisted it on her thigh.

Red river flowing from it.

Ah.. This sweet scent..

And the scent woke me up. I can think straight now.

I looked sideways, Dayu was still lying there unconscious. His clothes were damped because of the wet ground.I need to take him to the hospital. I need to work fast. I didn't want anything happen to Dayu.