Chapter 18 : Raw and Exposed

Qing's POV

We ate our lunch in silence, as we read the campus hot news about Liu Wei. Dayu was shocked. I, on the other hand, was trying really hard to look shock.

Dayu was at the bar that time, witnessing the kiss shared between the sibling. But he didn't think it will spread, even more as a hot news in campus newspaper.

I was getting jealous because Dayu focused only to the news, to Liu Wei, and not to me. As I was trying to coax him to stop, a familiar profile stormed to our table at a very fast pace. Then he offensively slammed the table with the flat of his hand right in front of my eyes, until my drink spilled. Suddenly the cafeteria became silent upon his angry arrival.

The man's face was really red, his gaze was sting burning and slicing like acid.

"What did you give me at the bar?"

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Dayu looked shocked and confused. He looked at me. I didn't spare him any gaze, I was still looking directly to Liu Wei.

"What do you mean? I didn't even come to the bar. Why are you asking me this?"

"That's right. I was at the bar, but Qing wasn't." Dayu interrupted.

"Bullshit! You were there. I know you planned all of this. Why are you doing this? Ahh.. Is it because of Dayu? You want to vengeance me for him?" Dayu flinched hearing his last sentence. "You want to ruin my life for him right?!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But you better calm down. We are in the middle of cafeteria if you aren't aware of it." I looked around, everyone was watching us. Part anxious, part excited.

"You! Again with that arrogance of yours, just like yesterday. You cockily told me don't do anything stupid."

"Oh I did?" I grinned at him. "Then why you still did?"

Then he snapped. All the rage came out faster than magma but just as destructive. Gritted his teeth, he swung his fists to me and second later I felt his fist smashed my jaws. Shrieks and gasps from the students could be heard echoing in the not-normally-silent cafeteria.

I already predicted his move, but it still stung. I won't do anything, I let him punch me. But as the next punch nearly hit my face, Dayu stood up and stopped him.

"Stop it please! Don't hit him!" Dayu said while holding Liu Wei's fist.

He ignored Dayu and pushed him away. Dayu staggered backwards and hit the table. He dared to hurt my Dayu?! This man was getting crazy!

Stabbing him with my gaze wasn't enough. I got up from my seat and readily swung my fist to him. But Dayu screamed "Wang Qing don't!" My fist halted halfway, then I dropped my arms to my sides.

The Cafeteria got more crowded. Like ants drawn to sugary and sweet foods, the students were swarming around us. They made of a circle surrounding the three of us.

Liu Wei was back to his senses. Realized that everyone around witnessed our exchange, he took his leave with a cold "humph". I was secretly smiling. I didn't know his action would be this harsh and abusive.

I'll have to thank him later, he helps me a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago

Dinner was perfect. The chinese-fusion pasta turned out really good and Dayu enjoyed it. Then we watched a new horror movie together, about an evil clown preys on town's children. Fortunately, it wasn't really scary. In fact, it was pretty interesting.