Thank You

Hello guys,

We've reached the end of this fanfic!! Yaay!! 🎉🎉

The actual reason why I wrote this fanfic was because I really love QingYu couple and I can't get enough of them. Besides there are only a few fanfics about them, that's why I decided to write one myself.

As this was my first fanfic and I didn't have any experience on writing, it was totally nerve wracking everytime I published the chapters.

It was like a roller coaster ride. There was time when I was stuck hours in front of my laptop because there are some emotions that don't translate easily into words. Especially when I speaks indonesian at home, german at school and now writing in english. It sometimes confuses me and I had to first build the confidence that I can write something good for you guys.

But the realisation that I am able to share my story with so many people is a bliss! I want you guys to be able to enjoy the story as much as I do. Your votes and comments also motivates me for going ahead and continue writing. For that I can't thank you guys enough!
╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

I also want to tell you guys, my second fanfic is on the way. The title is : Second Chance.

The story is also about baba and yuyu!! Hehe

The story is also about baba and yuyu!! Hehe.. I just love to write fanfic about them. This is the description :

After years Wang Qing and Feng Jianyu have been together, misunderstandings broke them apart. And nothing could repair it in this lifetime.

"People can learn from the past, but they can't change it."

Is it true?

What if he got a second chance to fix his mistake?

Welllll.. Does it sound interesting? I'll publish the first chapter after my exams are over. In 2 weeks to be exact. 😉

Thank you so much to all the readers and I hope you'll keep supporting me!

Love you all soooo much,

Mochi 💖