Chapter 11 : Seduced My Senses

Qing's POV

My Gran did ask me to pick up some flowers to decorate the house. I knew which florist she meant, but I told her I'll pluck the flowers myself for her.

Not far from my house there was a small forest. An open wall climbing park for children with a beautiful flower field was built in the middle of the forest. I can pluck the flowers and paid it at the cashier. I guessed they want to copy one in Europe.

The flowers were diverse, depending on the season. Chinese bellflower and orange marmalade firecracker were in season right now.

But in the evening, like now, when the park was already closed, they'll use the trust system

But in the evening, like now, when the park was already closed, they'll use the trust system. There were wood pieces to indicate the price of the flowers. No one was there to collect the amount except a metal box for the buyers to put the amount of money in.

Like I said, it based on trust. I didn't understand why would they install such system in China. But they made it convenient for me.

I parked my car in the forest. With a big nude-colored sack and shovel in my hand, I walked away from my car. After five minutes walked, I set everything down and started to dig.

The sun had not set, yet everything was scarcely visible in the evening twilight. I kept digging in the dim light. Around ten minutes later I stopped. The hole was not wide but quite deep.

That woman was small, made my job easier. I opened the sack and put it upside down. A stiff petite body rolled out from the sack directly to the cold deep hole. Sprawled inside like a broken doll. Then I shoved the digged soil back in the hole.

As I finished shoveling, I took a step back observing my work. I couldn't help smirking, job's well done.

Then I went to the flower field, picked up bunches of blue and orange flowers, paid two times the amount and went back home. I drenched in sweat, I need a shower.

I took shower first before I met Gran. Talked to her for a while, she was very happy. Apparently she loved the flowers. Then I went back to hospital. To my beloved one. Everything went smoothly. This evening could not get any better.