Extra Chapter : Our First Time pt.2

**************WARNING***************

*********MATURE CONTENT**********

Qing's POV

Without breaking our kiss, I took a big towel nearby to dry our body hastily and dropped it on the floor. With our hair still wet, I picked up Dayu and he instinctively wrapped his legs around my waist with his hands linking around my neck.

I tentatively licked his lips with my tongue. His gasp tasted sweet, and I wanted more. I felt weak and strong at the same time. My cock turned into thick, hard steel. I could feel the same thing happening to Dayu.

I climbed up the bed, bent over and lay Dayu gently on the bed. I briefly broke the contact to let Dayu catch his breath. I was speechless at the sight of this beautiful man laying underneath me, all lean, muscular lines, smooth liquid gold skin, and pert nipples. He was breathing heavily, face flushed and his eyes shone the lust likely matched mine.

With Dayu, I learned what true pleasure could be. It's real, unabashed pleasure, and all I want to do is taste it. Taste Dayu and eat him up.

"I want to explore this delectable body of yours. I want to make you mine" I whispered.

Dayu didn't say anything, instead he grabbed my hair as he sucked my adam's apple, hard enough for my cock to throb.

I kissed him while rotating my hips against his. He joined me, our cocks leaking and leaving a sticky mess behind, the best kind. He was blushing again. But this time, he didn't look cute. He looked fucking sexy.

"Didn't you say you've never had sex before? How come you are this good?" I asked Dayu, a little bit muffled as my lips still lingered on his.

"This is my first time. You are my first." His fingers run through my damp hair. "But this –" His fingers kept moving south down to my chest, trailing the abs and stopped abruptly under the bellybutton "Make me lose control."

Then he used his knee to nudge my balls. It felt so good. I groaned inside. "You're a naughty, naughty man, aren't you?"

Dayu's POV

"Only for you." I answered him. I heard Qing groaned then suddenly he pulled his body up until his back straighten, he was now kneeling between my legs. Second later, my cock was in his mouth. He licked the tip and sucked all the way down. I moaned from all the sensation.

Then he let go of my cock, pulled up my legs and put them on his shoulders in one swiftly movement. Thank God my body had a high flexibility.

I felt his hand moved from my legs to my buttcheeks. He pried them open, then I felt his warm tongue wiggled against my bud. I've never had sex before, let alone a man who rimmed me. And Qing's mouth almost had me coming again.

"Qing.. Ah.. S..stop.. Don't.." I cried. I restrain myself as much as I could while he was still moving with his tongue, probing and licking me into a near frenzy. I didn't want to go off too soon. I could see he was enjoying it too.

He let go of my hole and asked "Did it feel good?"

"Humm.." My voice sounded muffled and shaky.

He let me go for a second, reached over my head to grab the lube inside the drawer beside the bed.

Then he pulled my butt up and stacked a pillow underneath. I heard he muttered. "God Dayu! You're beautiful!" And I could see his cock twitching. He squeezed the lube on his hand, and also poured it to my hole. The coldness and sleekness I felt in my hole made me shivered. He had prepped me already while we were showering before, so I was ready. And I felt ready.

I watched him get his dick ready with slick. Then he nudged my ass with his wood. "Remember Qing, it's my first time."

"I'll be gentle." Then I felt him push his cock into my hole. Slowly he crooned and I let him in while my hands were clenching the duvet. It hurt a little, but Qing was being careful and gentle. He pushed slowly and telling me to relax. As I relaxing the muscle, Qing pushed further in. I could feel my hole was stretched but the pain was gone.

Then I felt Qing stopped pushing in and he kissed me. He nibbled my lips, prying my mouth open and sucking my tongue. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. After a while, Qing started to push again.

"Fuck" He whispered against my lips once he was all the way inside. I was breathing heavily and doing my best to adjust his girth. The filled-up, expanding feeling made me even more aroused.

Qing sank into me and I squeezed his length, making his hips jerk. "Goddamn, Dayu!" He said, eyes squeezed shut.

He stayed still for a while as he giving me time to adjust. Then I whispered to him. "I'm ready, Qingge. Move."

Slowly, he started moving in and out. It felt good and I started moaning. "God, you're tight." He gradually increasing the pace of his thrusts. His breathing quickend as did mine. We found our rhythm as he moved his hips and I met his every thrust.

Qing's erection stretched me as it hammered in and out. His strong, hot rod rubbed all of the right places inside. The pleasure steadily built through my lower body.

Qing thrust deep and fast. It felt like I was defying gravity, like the downhill section of a roller coaster. Then it hit something deep inside and I couldn't hold my scream anymore.

"Aahhhh... Qingge... T-there.. Right there."

He gripped my hips harder as kept thrusting that spot, made me cried out loud. It was an indescribable feeling, like butterflies in my stomach. I bit Qing's shoulder and clawed his back. But his thrusts got faster and he penetrated deeper.

Qing's hand started moving like a blur over my steel-hard cock. The pleasure from the spot he hit and his hand movement trigged me to surf in on a wave of pure ecstasy. My heart thundering in my chest as I screamed his name over and over again. Then it felt like it was going to explode, like a tickle that creeps up from every corner of my body until I was desperate for it to stop and also to continue forever. A scream ripped from me as I climaxed.

In the midst of euphoria, I could feel Qing's cock was pulsing inside. I started squeezing him tight. He gritted his teeth then he plunged in twice more before I heard Qing yelling loud.

"Dayu ah.. Love, I'm cumming! Ahh fuck!"

His entired body tensing up and I could feel his hot sperm spurted inside me. My body was trembling once again.

Qing rolled to the side, pulling and holding me into his chest. His arms nesting on my waist. Sweat glistening on our skin and we were panting heavily. Then I met his eyes. Our eyes interlocking in a mutual feelings.

"Dayu, I love you. Never before I ever love someone to this extent. When I kiss you, hug you and make love to you, it's just... Perfect. You are the only one for me and will ever be." He kissed my lips. This time, without any lust or overwhelming passion. It was full of sweet thrill. I could feel his tenderness, his affection for me as if he confessed his love to me all over again.

"I love you too. You are mine, Qing."

"I am yours. And Dayu, you are mine."