Chapter 10 : That Someone

Chen Qiu Shi's POV

"Dayu? What are you thinking about? You look serious. Ah! You asked me where Mei Jie before. Did you meet her at the apartment?" Wang Qing asked Dayu.

Not only Dayu's eyes went bigger, mine too. "You met her? She came?"

"Nn..Nno! Qing ah.. Mmm.. I just asked you because... The doctor said I passed out for 3 hours, so I thought she already came." Wang Qing's lips formed an O and nodded his head.

"But did you really bring me here? You carried me?" Dayu asked Wang Qing, ignoring me completely. I saw a soft pink hint on his cheeks.

Hm?? Wait.. What?? Dayu is blushing?! To Wang Qing? But they just met today, right? Did I miss something?

"You want to hear it from the beginning? Ok. So you know I went to buy snacks for us. At the convenient store, I realized I didn't know what kind of snacks and drinks you like. So I called you, but you didn't answer." He paused for a bit, then Dayu said "Yes, I must be already downstairs and I didn't bring my phone."

Wang Qing continued "Then I just picked whatever and went back. I went directly to your room. But you were not there. I thought you must be at the basement, so I went downstairs. To my horror, you were lying on the ground unconscious with your clothes soaked."

Thank God it was him who found Dayu. If I were him, I'll be fainting together with Dayu.

Then he continued "And for your question, yes I brought you here. We took taxi. And yes, I did carry you like a princess." He smirked proudly. The pink cheeks of Dayu were now flushing velvet. Then Dayu murmured "Thanks.."

Well.... I don't need to see that smirk and that blush! I can't take it anymore!

"What's with this pink atmosphere?! Is there something going on between you two?" I asked them with an annoyed tone.

I heard Wang Qing sighed loudly and glared at me. His glare was sharper than a dagger. How can Dayu blushed to this man? Wang Qing was cold, tough and way too intense. Dayu was my best friend, but I could never fully understand how his brain worked.

"Just shut up." Wang Qing stood up from the small chair. "Hey Chen, can you stay here with Dayu for a while? I need to go home first, take some change of clothes and also my Gran said she needs my help with something."

"What? You'll come back again? I will stay the night here. You can sleep in your own home." Wang Qing glared again at me. If only a glare could kill, I will be dead by now.

"Just do like I said. You'll stay here until I came back. Then you go back. I'll be with Dayu tonight." I was really annoyed. But to be honest, his last glare sent shivers down to my spine.

"Sure sure. Do whatever you want."

Satisfied, he then turned his gaze to Dayu, full of love, which I didn't need to see. "Sleep if you're still tired, ok? You need plenty of rest. I'll be back soon." Dayu nodded shyly and left out a soft "Umm."

That ever serious Dayu is acting cute right now! I've never seen him like this. Is he really my best friend Dayu?

Wang Qing ruffled Dayu's hair and went outside. The room grew quiet.

"Dayu...." I was struggling to form a right sentence. Should I ask him now?

"What is it?" Oh he's back normal.

"What is going on between you and Wang Qing?" There, I said it.

"Hm? What could be going on between us?" I raised my eyebrows. You ask me??