Chapter 9: The One and Only Witness

Qing's POV

2 hours prior

While Dayu was being transferred to his room, I texted Qiu Shi.

Qiu Qiu ah, I'm sorry I can't come to meet you guys tonight. My friend from Shanghai is coming today. She just contacted me, and she said she didn't know where to visit in Beijing. So I better accompany her. Sorry I tell you in the last minute. Hope you have fun with the guys.

I think this is good enough. Thanks to Qiu Shi he blabbered about his girlfriend before. I knew how she called him. Oh yes, I texted him NOT from my phone, but from Ruowa's. I didn't take Dayu's phone, but I took her's. It was five before 5PM. Perfect.

I opened her messages. There's one which caught my eyes. Boss. Their messages were casual, nothing like boss and subordinate. She even called her by her first name. I heard she worked in a small firm. That's make sense.

Lihua, I need to take a week off from tomorrow. I know it's very sudden, I'm really sorry. But need to take care something very important. Thank you in advance.

After I finished, Dayu was already lying on a bed in his room. One of the best room in this hospital. I want to pamper him as much as I can. I'll give everything to him.

*Drrtt drrrtt*  It's from Qiu Shi. 

Whaatt? I miss you.. T_T okay then, have a good time with your friend. Call me when you are home.

"Qing, who are you chatting with? Your face doesn't look good."

"No one. Hey, I need to take care of something. If Dayu wake up or something happen, call me!" I told my cousin with serious tone and patted his shoulder and walked past him exiting Dayu's room. He nodded. He knew me well. If I was this serious, he will never ask me anything.

Before I got out, I sneaked into Wang Yu's office. His office was spacious and empty. There were only two big glass shelves inside, behind his huge desk. On his desk sat his computer, which has three screens. Last time I was here, he had only two. Not that I care though.

I opened the shelves. Transparent little vials lined up in front of me. 

Actilyse, Boldenone Undeclylenate, Oxytocin, Ketamine Hydrocloride, and ah

Actilyse, Boldenone Undeclylenate, Oxytocin, Ketamine Hydrocloride, and ah.. This one is perfect.. Botulinum Toxin

I slid one vial into my pocket. And of course the syringe. I looked around and found it inside the drawer of his desk. Satisfied, I can now leave Wang Yu's office.

I went back to campus first and took my car. I left it before because Dayu's apartment was really close. Then I immediately headed to Dayu's. It was 5:34PM. I opened the front door, I heard nothing. Only the occational dripping water broke the deafening silence.

Ck.. Is she dead already?

Second I opened was the bathroom. That woman was still lying inside the bathtub. She was conscious and looked at me immediately. The torn soft pink trouser on her left thigh was now drenched red. The cloth, which tied to her thigh was not that much help. Her face was white as a sheet. Whether it was because she lost a lot of blood or she saw me, who knows.