Chapter 20 : Boyfriend

Hello guys, this FanFiction is longer that I expected as I don't want to rush the story.

It will take another 2 or 3 chapters more until we reach the end.

Enjoy it guys! And as always, please vote and comment if you like it. 👍

XOXO, Mochi. ❤️😘

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Dayu's POV

The rumor was spreading as rapidly and pervasively as a virus. Was it true? Wei Ge had an abnormal feeling for Xiao Yang, his own sister? But what was normal anyway? I fell in love for Wang Qing, a man. And yes, I admitted already that I fell in love with him.

I was feeling insecure about how will this turned out. In high school I had experience that people couldn't take this kind of relationship. It was counted as a taboo one. And Qing was a handsome man with an overbearing charisma, extremely rich and had a brilliant brain. How could he fell for me.

But then my mind flew to that night at Qing's.

----------------------------------------------

We were cooking together. I didn't know Qing was a good cook. I had always thought that rich people was always brats who extremely pampered and could do nothing by themselves. But Qing was different. He even said he wanted to open a business.

After dinner, we watched a horror movie together. Then Qing told me to just sleep over at his place because it was already late. I agreed, we could go to campus together tomorrow.

As he was taking a bath, I was waiting for him while roaming around in his room. I took a glance on a bed side drawer which opened a little. I was going to close it completely when a phone with a pink casing - to be exact, the purikura photos sticker on the casing - caught my eyes. There were three girls posing in the photo, but the face of the girl standing in the middle was familiar. It was Mei Jie.

Is it her phone? How can Qing has it? He said Mei Jie wasn't there when he came.

It was surprising. But what surprised me the most was my composure. It was as if I already knew the situation, as if I knew Mei Jie was there and Qing had done something to her. But didn't feel an ounce of scare, or shock, or angry. Truth to be told, I was relieved. I closed the drawer and acted as if I saw nothing.

That night, we had a pillow talk. We talked about Liu Yang, then I made an appointment to meet her tomorrow. Qing embraced me. In his warm arms, I felt safe and cosy. As I was nearly drown to the dreamland, Qing caressed my cheek and called me.  "Love?"

"Hm?" I hummed as I was closing my eyes.

Still caressing my cheeks, with a soft like whispering voice he said. "I know we just met each other for a couple of weeks. I don't know if I have ever told you this before, but you are my first love. I've never loved anyone before. I never knew that love was this sweet."

As I was in Qing's embrace, I could feel his heart thundering against my chest. The temperature around us was getting higher. Without opening my eyes, I nuzzling my face at the crook of his neck.

Qing let out a soft chuckle and continued. "Can you feel it? You are the only one that can make my heart beating like crazy each time we meet, every single time our eyes meet."

His was now stroking my hair. "I love you. I would do anything for you. There's nothing I can't do for you."

"En...." I let out a sound of agreement and let him continue to talk.