Extra Chapter : Our First Time pt.1

It's a 2-parts chapter, guys! Because I can't get enough of their yummy time. Hihi..

Enjoyyy!! ❤️

**************WARNING***************

*********MATURE CONTENT**********

Qing's POV

After I heard the news, I felt relieved like never before. The talk with Dayu made me fall in love all over again with him. He was my mysterious sexy boyfriend.

Speaking of which, we've been a couple for weeks already, but we had never done something sexy!! I told him I'll wait for him, and I kept my word. Before Dayu said anything, I wouldn't. But I'm on the edge of my sanity to not jump at him.

He often slept at my place. We had dinner, watched some movies or did our assignments together. Then came the "Wang Qing's suffer time". When I waited for Dayu taking a bath on the bed. I couldn't help myself to imagine how sexy Dayu's naked body will be under the flowing water.

And how the fresh scented Dayu snuggled closer to me, hugging me to sleep. He would sleep right away, while I was left with my hard wood until it was painful the entire night.

"Qing! I'm going to shower!" Well, here I was again. Waiting for Dayu on my bed. But tonight, something was different. Dayu stopped after he opened the bathroom door.

"Want to shower together?" He asked me shyly.

Uh??

"You know what that means, right love?" I asked, still stupified.

Instead of answering, he asked me. "What do you think?" Then he smiled and went in to the bathroom. I jumped on my foot right that second and ran to Dayu.

I stood right in front of Dayu in the bathroom. We looked at each other with hunger in our eyes.

"Dayu ah, are you sure about this?"

"Never been more sure in my life." He said while he stretched his arms up to peel off his shirt. His body was well toned and his liquid gold skin made him into perfection.

I came closer to Dayu and caressing his body with my fingers. Then to my surprise, Dayu undid the buttons of my shirt one by one slowly while giving me his sexy look.

He slid the shirt off from my shoulder, let it falling down my arms to the floor. He trailed my abs with the tip of his fingers. The touch was light, barely even there. It caused tingles of surprise and arousal to shoot out to every part of my body. Our eyes were locked, I was drowning in him, unable to tear my gaze away.

His hands stopped at my jeans. He acted like he wanted to unbutton it but no... He pulled his hands away and started to unbutton his own jeans. It slid down Dayu's slender legs easily as he was staring at me. He stepped out of them. Now he was only in his boxer. I traced the contours of his body with my eyes. My pants got tighter every second.

Then Dayu turned around, pulled down his boxer. And damn those perky ass... I bet they would bounce right back when I squeeze them.

Dayu didn't spare me any glance at me. He went straight to the shower behind the glass door and turned it on. Water streaming down his body, flowing the curve of his body. I open my jeans and pants on a record time, then jumped inside the shower. I felt rush of steams hitting my face.

I pulled him to me letting the warm water hit my body as I held his back close to my chest. Planting kisses along Dayu's shoulder while my hands were touching his body. His slim waist was perfectly fit in my hands. And those sexy ass... Better than I imagined. It felt firm and bouncy in my grip. My rock hard erection was brushing against it.

I let my hands dancing around his body above the waist, making note of trails my fingers went that caused him to shiver with desire. Then my hands slithered down. Dayu also had a hard-on. His cock twitched as my fingers was brushing against it and he moaned. Shit! I don't want to cum right now!! I turned off the water and pumped some soaps into my hands.

I never knew soap could be so sensual. I turned Dayu around to face me, steam all around us as I soaped his luscious body slowly, making sure I touched every inch of his body. His nipples, which were very sensitive, I discovered. His chest, stomach, thighs, and the last one – his perky ass.

I used my slippery finger to probe his hole and he arched his back. "You want to get frisky, don't you?" I said, loving the way his hands roamed over my shoulders, and how hard his cock was against my own.

"Maybe." He was moving his hips to create some really good friction between us.

I continued to plunge in and out of his channel, adding more soap and fingers. I did it slowly as I knew it was Dayu's first time, and also my first time.

"Feels good?" I asked, placing a hand on the back of his head and tilting it so I could nibble on his chin.

"Uhhmm" He stammered, wrapping one of his legs around mine. I held his one leg, while the other hand was still busy in Dayu's hole. He was tight but relax, making it easier for my finger to slid inside and out until three went in and out easily. His sexy moan made my cock leak.

As I expected, red heat spread over his face and down his neck. Dayu's whole body was flushed.

"You look very delicious right now, Dayu." I moved to lick the shell of his ear.

"It tickles!"

I fucked his ear with my tongue some more, then moved down to nip of his neck. "I want you. I had been wanting you since the first time I saw you." I murmured, my fingers left Dayu's pink hole to squeeze his ass, which had the effect of pushing our bare cocks even closer together. Dayu was moaning sexily against my ears as we moved languidly against each other. I couldn't wait to make love to him, but let's save the best for last.

We washed each other off, then I turned the showerhead away from us. I yanked him to me and covered his mouth with mine in a hungry kiss. I pressed my tongue to the seam of his lips. Dayu let out a low moan. Using the chance, I delved inside his mouth. He groaned when I sucked on his tongue, his hips jerking involuntarily.

"I want to watch you cum and soak both of us with your spend. Would you like that?" I asked him.

"No, I don't!" I grabbed his cock tighter hearing his answer. Then he continued. " I want you too. With our spend."

I tilted my head so I could kiss him deeper, while my hands jerked us both, our leaking slits providing a little slick, but I needed more. "I need lubricate" I said against his mouth.

I pumped a whole bunch of soap over both of our cocks and my hands returned bringing us off.

He moved with me, hips circling slowly and pumping into my hands. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever done with anyone. It felt so good, so right. I moved a little faster now, sweat beading on our foreheads.

Dayu's rhythm became irregular. "Qing.. I'm going to cum!" and then suddenly his back arched and he shot a high arc of cum into the air. Some of it landing on my face and the rest on my chest.

I was close, but before I could finish, Dayu slapped my hand away and took over my cock with his hand. He pulled it up and down while licking his cum on my face, then fed it to me.

"Uhmm" I whispered in our kiss. Then his lips left mine, he knelt on the shower floor in front of me. Second later I felt his soft and warm tongue on the tip of my dick.

I dug hard into Dayu's shoulder as I tried to survive the exquisite sensation of his tongue whirling in my shaft. The tip of his finger was drawing circles in my balls.

"God!" I lost it, I released strongly inside Dayu's mouth. I leaned against the glass door of the shower, holding myself steady. My eyes dazed as I watched Dayu with his misty eyes swallowing my semen. He then licked his lips sexily. I pulled him up and kissed him. The taste of us together was wonderful.

"Do you know how sexy you are like this?" We kissed and kissed until we were out of breath.

"I think we are done showering." With our forehead still touching, I whispered against his lips.

"Yeah"