Oh hello again, school director!

"What happened?", Dad said when I came home.

"Alicia."

He sighed. "Someone needs to teach that brat a lesson.." I didn't respond. Teaching Alicia a lesson was what the school teachers had horribly failed at since the day she set a foot in class.

"Go to bed, Niela."

"It's 10 o' clock- "

"And you have just been suspended. You're probably exhausted. Go to bed." There was that tone in his voice that told me I had no choice but to do as he said - and honestly I didn't feel like doing anything else. So I just went to my room and tried to get some sleep.

"It's her", I heard a male voice saying. I frowned and stood up sleepily.

"Dad?"

But I wasn't in my room anymore. I was at school - without my violet, almost black plated sneakers. I had to be dreaming. I never went to school without them - Dad even went outside to ge them for me last year. "And the other girl, Niela", another voice answered. I turned around, and saw the exchange students, the ones, of which I thought they were swordfighting in the gym. "But whose children are they?", the girl said.
"It wouldn't surprise me if Alicia were a daughter of Ares. I swear, she looks just like the Ares' cabin eldest when she glares.", the boy joked and the girl laughed. "True that. I can't figure out Niela though ... we'll just have to wait and see."

I just realized they were thinking Alicia and I were... demigods. That was total nonsense.

"When will they come back?",the boy asked. "In two days", the girl replied. "Thats when they'll attack... We need to inform Chiron..." The dream ended and I was in my room again.

I spent my days drawing and listening to music. My rips were healing and I didn't feel that harsh pain anymore - thanks to Dad. He also didn't stop me from literally doing nothing for school. We both knew that I was going to be politely asked to transfer - again.

"Are you ready?", Tom, my fathers Manager and childhood friend asked. He always went with me to the headmasters, came to classevents and did pretty much everything for me, that Dad couldn't do. Last week had been his free week, so he hadn't been home. I honestly thought of him as a big brother or sometimes even a Father, because I had known him my entire life.

"No", I answered.

He smiled. "It will be okay. Same as every year."
I shook my head - it wasn't the same as every year. The past years the schools simply sent letters to my father, explaining that his daughter had been thrown off school. There wasn't an actual personal meeting.

"Tom, hello, nice to see you again", a pale lady with red lipstick and false friendliness in her voice said. Tom took her hand and shook it. "Hello Juliette." His tone was just as polite as hers. Behind her Alicia and her father appeared.

"Tom."

"Theodor."

They shook hands. It did seem like Alicia's mother simply hated everyone that had something to do with Dad, while her father respected him, his work and Tom. Tom returned that repect and ignored Juliette most of the time. I couldn't blame him - she managed being almost worse than her daughter.

"Ah, you're alredy here. Well, please come  in!", our headmaster said, appearing behind the corner. He shook each of our hands and we entered his office.

"As you probably know, your daughters had a little... fight two days ago. Alicia broke Nielas rips and Niela threw her onto the wall, causing some scratches on Alicia." 

Juliette already looked completely insulted by the facts."My daughter would never-"

"Alicia managed to hurt a lot of people badly while being in school, Mrs Charles, as I got reported from the former schools she's been on. Also, If you do not want to believe me, I have proof from our infirmary station about Nielas rips being clearly broken and also all of the reports from other schools about Alicia." He handed her a map. Juliette angrily pressed her lips together and took the map.

"I am sorry to tell you this, but Niela and Alicia will need to go to a different school. One, that can teach them how to behave and control themselves. I talked with the teachers about this, and they suggested this particular school..."

He took out a flyer from a school that looked like a prison.

"This school teaches you control of yourself. Professor Magaret suggested this school and most of the teachers agreed, it would be best for the two of you." Tom narrowed his eyes. "You think this school is a bad idea, but still suggest it to us?"

More a statement than a question.

Our headmaster sighed. "I personally think that these two need to go to a school that gets along with their strenghts and weaknesses, for example Niela's excellent drawing and Alicias amazing skills in Gymnastics."

"But no matter what I think, this is the school the teachers of this school voted for. We already contacted the school about two possible new students. We don't want events like this to happen in school, so this would be the right school for Alicia and Niela. I also talked with some of the headmasters of your former schools about it, they all think it's a good idea."

"I'm not going to send my daughter into that... prison.", Mr Charles said, with a disgusted tone in his voice when saying the word 'prison'. The headmaster sighed once again. "I think I haven't made myself clear. There aren't a lot of schools that will be able to have your daughter more than a few months. Her behavior only got worse over the years. She needs a school that keeps her occupied, and away from bullying."

Juliette and Alicia shot him death glares that would scare the great dragon Smaug away, but the headmaster simply ignored them.

"I am pretty sure, that my daughter simply scolded some people because of their disrespectful behavior-", Juliette started, but Tom cut her off. I stabbed him with my elbow.

Don't.

Of course he didn't listen to me.

"Scolding people? Do you call breaking rips and putting the heads of some poor eleven year olds in the toilet scolding? Also, in the incident that just happend I heard that Alicia provocated Niela, so I can hardly call that scolding, but rather someone who is bored and let's it out on others." I burried my face in my hands. Juliette paled a few shades lighter in anger.

"Now to you Niela. I get it, she insulted you, but that can hardly be a reason to throw her onto a wall."

"She did it without using her hands", Alicia hissed. "That freak..."

"I expect you to behave at least here, Alicia", our headmaster snarled. He seemed to get annoyed with all of this, and I couldn't blame him. This was probably not the most pleasant way to spend your morning. "If you want to send your children to the school, sign this." He pulled out two sheets of paper. "We will then send these papers to them, so they'll know you're coming. If you do not want to send your daughters there, then you have to look for a new school before the summer holidays are starting." "Niela and her father  will find a school by themselves , thank you", Tom said. I had no idea how he was going to mannage getting me into a new school, especially with my (not so picture perfect) school reputation. Not that I'd complain, though. Anywhere but that prison would be fine.

The headmaster shrugged, as if saying 'your problem!'.

Then he turned his face to Mr. Charles, expecting an answer. "We won't sign either.", he said. The headmaster nodded and handed us both letters. "Well, again, I'm sorry to say this, but Alicia and Niela will not be able to continue their education here. In the beginning of the schoolyear we already gave you a warning because of your recent schoolyears. In the letter will also be a number to call for a home school teacher for the next threee weeks before summer holidays." Dad nodded, and took the letter, Theodor did the same.

"Well then.... It was a pleasure to meet you." We stood up and shook hands once again. The head master turned around to open the door.

Just as his hand reached forward to open the door, the entrance exploded and someone threw him away like a lifeless puppet. I took my eyes from the headmaster towards door again. There, in front of us, were standing three women, looking as if Christmas came early.